Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
finally got new tusk warthogs on steel wheels mounted and put on
Superwinch installed, only used remote switch, hoping i don't regret that.
Honda split windshield,
Honda hard top
Honda rear bumper
Heat shield, most hoses vented,
Soft rear panel
Oh sh!t handles for my wife or other passengers
Up next installing sliders that Delton made. Before TO

After TO cube lights, interior light and maybe light bar. New sliders from Delton different mirrors.

Will post pictures later.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds like you've been busy. And gonna be busy for a while yet lol. Personally working on these things is half the fun.

Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Took the 1k to Southern Powersports in Chattanooga for the recalls and upgrades,. They have a very helpful service dept and don't give you grief about the upgrades.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Took the 1k to Southern Powersports in Chattanooga for the recalls and upgrades,. They have a very helpful service dept and don't give you grief about the upgrades.
Thats great to know. Thats where mine will go when i get ready for it. How long did they take with clutch cover upgrade?

Reactions: Huntnbuddy2
Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thats great to know. Thats where mine will go when i get ready for it. How long did they take with clutch cover upgrade?

They said because there are quite a few recall customers and I am having both recalls and both upgrades done it might take a day to complete. I asked if I could pick up on Thursday because I fly out today to MO. They said no problem. Said it would be ready to go even if they had to do anything else to the clutch.

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They said because there are quite a few recall customers and I am having both recalls and both upgrades done it might take a day to complete. I asked if I could pick up on Thursday because I fly out today to MO. They said no problem. Said it would be ready to go even if they had to do anything else to the clutch.
Good to know. Im still holding out til 2020 or clutches start slipping. As many miles as mine has and clutches still tight, Id be a fool to mess with that kinda success lol.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!