Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We stayed at Schomberg park over Memorial weekend in tents. Nice park with clean bathrooms and shower. Definatly would go back.
Yep I stay there 3 or 4 times a year. I've always wanted to stay at Upson falls in a tent. Probably early fall. Spots aren't big enough to get a bigger camper in there.

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I'll be in Hurley next weekend 9-11th best trails in Wi.
I was wondering how your trip was this weekend to Hurley and if you would like to meet up with us on the 22nd,23rd or 24th when we will be there?

Reactions: Plumber32
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was wondering how your trip was this weekend to Hurley and if you would like to meet up with us on the 22nd,23rd or 24th when we will be there?
Trip went well. Put 131 miles on Friday. Met some nice people. Didn't ride Sat. Ripped a cv boot. So took the truck site seeing. Everything is looking good for the 22nd.

Reactions: iowaguy
iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Trip went well. Put 131 miles on Friday. Met some nice people. Didn't ride Sat. Ripped a cv boot. So took the truck site seeing. Everything is looking good for the 22nd.
That sounds great, that will be our first full day of riding, looking forward to meeting you,I will pm you my #

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!