I 4wd not working.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Glad you found the problem, and let us know.

It's a good thing it wasn't a belt problem 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and CID
prostreet66mustang

prostreet66mustang

Dec 6, 2020
Oro Valley (Tucson) Az
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hi Just an FYI for everyone. I had my 4 wheel drive light come on and it turned out to be the brake pads were thin. They were not on the scrapers yet but the light came on in the middle of a race. I did not lose the front wheel drive. Next day was going over the car. Had better pads so pulled some fluid out new pads all the way around. Took it out light was still on till I did some high speed braking. To heat the pads up. Stop to let them cool. Light has never came on again. Also bought a second car (for Back up) roll over total. Just really needs a cage which I do anyway. 21 R live had the 4drive light on and the shock light was on. Just took it out and ran it hard to see if the motor was OK. Did a couple a hard stops and both lights went out and its all good. Best of luck.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!