P500 I did it, new to me, Yellow 2015 P500

W

Waldo

Mar 11, 2017
Galveston, Tx.
Ownership

1. 500
Drove along way from Galveston to a place out in the country to meet with a very successful cattle rancher that sold me his goat. He said he bought it in 2015 as a tax write off and was going to take it on a adventure out in colorado but the trip never transpired.
He said the bike has never seen mud but it has 1,100 miles of cattle pasture time and I believe him.
Though the bike is very dusty from sitting in a pole barn, a quick spray from my garden hose revealed an amazingly clean machine.
As we exchanged formalities in the country store he also owns he looked me in the eye and smiled as we shook hands and said "You know you are getting a great deal don't you?" I told him yes I do and suddenly all seemed right in the world.

I'll post a few pix I took of it today.

Last edited:
W

Waldo

Mar 11, 2017
Galveston, Tx.
Ownership

1. 500
The gangs all here. :)

IMG 3262 IMG 3263 IMG 3265

J

Jshell3

Congrats. That bikes got nice add ons!!!

You did get a good deal.
Roof $350
Wheels and tires $1,000
Rear basket another $300

And it looks good!

Reactions: Waldo
W

Waldo

Mar 11, 2017
Galveston, Tx.
Ownership

1. 500
I brought it home in the back of my F150. It's never ever going in the back of my truck again. Now Im searching for a good deal on a trailer with a side gate. LOL :)

Reactions: Jshell3 and Rustell
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
One of the great things of a P5 is that it will ride nicely in the back of a pick up . Give it a few more shots in and out before you plunk down for a trailer . Sure like them yellow rigs .

W

Waldo

Mar 11, 2017
Galveston, Tx.
Ownership

1. 500
Between the wheel wells I measure about 50-1/2" but with the aftermarket tires, wheels and spacers the bike is now at 55'' inches
Plus I have to haul another ATV and ice chest etc to the deer lease so, ya I have to find a trailer.

Reactions: Corona1 and Edog
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!