Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok.
So Im not a freak'in babysitter. Don't have time for it and don't care for it.
DRAMA is not in my vocabulary.
But RESPECT is.

This is a site about the Honda Pioneer!

I also understand the need to talk about other things as they affect us all and our hobby.
For now, I would like to ask that we refrain from posting about politics until a decision can be made in regards to it.

I want there to be a spot here where we can discuss other things but I can't allow it to become overpowering.
Thanks.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Ok.
But RESPECT is.

I also understand the need to talk about other things as they affect us all and our hobby.
For now, I would like to ask that we refrain from posting about politics until a decision can be made in regards to it.

I want there to be a spot here where we can discuss other things but I can't allow it to become overpowering.
Thanks.

I say put the self proclaimed pundits on Moderated status until they learn to post about topics related to this forum instead of politics, sex, and general tomfoolery post sidetracking topics not reflective of the general membership. I'm about finished moving in and found my 4 lbs. hammer just tell me its ok to use it and will purge ignorance and self anointed grandstanders with extreme prejudice. I cant get through or to reviewing decent posts on topic because of the distraction. Not mad, just tired of the 24/7 regurgitation on cable news topics and nonsense the potentially new members would be turned off and or away by.

SBC

Last edited:
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I say put the self proclaimed pundits on Moderated status until they learn to post about topics related to this forum instead of politics, sex, and general tomfoolery post sidetracking topics not reflective of the general membership. I'm about finished moving in and found my 4 lbs. hammer just tell me its ok to use it and will purge ignorance and self anointed grandstanders with extreme prejudice. I cant get through or to reviewing decent posts on topic because of the distraction. Not mad, just tired of the 24/7 regurgitation on cable news topics and nonsense the potentially new members would be turned off and or away by.
Amen! Honda forum, not a political forum. Unfortunately most people look at recent posts instead of a specific forum and see the chaos.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok.
But RESPECT is.

Thanks.
Thank you!!! PITA having to skip through political threads to get to the good one. There's a place for Trump news but it ain't here imo.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As I said in my first comment on a political post here, I get enough of this crap on FB. I come here to talk about my shared interest. Have I commented on some of these posts, and like others comments? Yes. It's a distraction that doesn't need to be here. Someone found a place to post their political crap where most of us try to be civil when we comment, as opposed to FB where the people that comment don't give a damn about being civil.

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
Ok.
But RESPECT is.

Thanks.
thank you,I come hear to read about pioneers and such, I have no need to read the same BS thats all over the news anyway normally I skip over the political threads and wonder why peaple come here to post that crap.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree that sticking with the topic at hand instead of politics and other shenanigans would be a good thing. There are thousands of places to go on the internet for all that other "stuff". In my opinion this forum is awesome with such great information about the Honda Pioneer and also so many great members!!

R

Rider

Feb 11, 2017
Az
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I agree that sticking with the topic at hand instead of politics and other shenanigans would be a good thing. There are thousands of places to go on the internet for all that other "stuff". In my opinion this forum is awesome with such great information about the Honda Pioneer and also so many great members!!

People running the fourm allowed
It to happen. Wasnt like a slap in
The face.You could see where it was
Going months ago. One guy controlling the off topic forum with
Political chaos. Seen it
Watched it.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
People running the fourm allowed
It to happen. Wasnt like a slap in
The face.You could see where it was
Going months ago. One guy controlling the off topic forum with
Political chaos. Seen it
Watched it.
Welcome to the forum from Alaska! All ideas and opinions are welcome. You've chosen to join a really great group with a wealth of information on the Pioneer. Do you own one or are looking in to buying one?

Reactions: Plumber32 and Rider
R

Rider

Feb 11, 2017
Az
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome to the forum from Alaska! All ideas and opinions are welcome. You've chosen to join a really great group with a wealth of information on the Pioneer. Do you own one or are looking in to buying one?
Just bought Pioneer 500
My friend has one
Looking around at forums to learn more about them
Have looked in here & other forums
Often.
1st SxS

Last edited by a moderator:
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just bought Pioneer 500
My friend has one
Looking around at forums to learn more about them
Have looked in here & other forums
Often.
1st SxS
I currently have a P1K5D, but am also keeping my eyes open for a 500 or 700 for my teenage stepdaughter.

Reactions: Tramguage1
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I participated by posting ONE comment on a political thread. I felt cheap after I did it, because I don't like to talk politics.

I apologize and I will try to stay focused on HONDA topics (mostly) within this forum.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Welcome to the forum from Alaska! All ideas and opinions are welcome. ?
That seems like odd commentary in a thread designed to suppress such.;)

Reactions: drfubar
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
seems sometimes some people just want to bicker and argue. We all have opinions but it comes to name calling and fighting sometimes and that bothers me much worse then the topic but worse if the topic doesn't pertain to anything. Off topic conversations can sometimes bring a group closer and be fun but when it's political or religion it'll always go sideways. Most of us have lots in common so let's focus on that and quit with the bulls*** that offends so many. Maybe even try to be nicer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!