P500 I get it !

newb

newb

Oct 29, 2015
london , ar
Wow . Finally got to take the P5 on a trail ride . Awesome the way it handled steep and tall rock shelves (uphill and down) , washouts you could bury a volkswagon in , and (very) deeply rutted mountain trails . I never found anything it couldn't go over or around - easily ! We were actually slowed in the technical stuff by the lifted Ranger 900 and the Rzr that accompanied us .
40 miles of bliss ...

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
Wow . Finally got to take the P5 on a trail ride . Awesome the way it handled steep and tall rock shelves (uphill and down) , washouts you could bury a volkswagon in , and (very) deeply rutted mountain trails . I never found anything it couldn't go over or around - easily ! We were actually slowed in the technical stuff by the lifted Ranger 900 and the Rzr that accompanied us .
40 miles of bliss ...
Pictures or video or it didnt happen!

Reactions: nikeboy1247
Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Sometimes the smaller size of the P500 is a HUGE advantage! It is a great woods machine and a whole lot of fun!
Glad to hear you are enjoying it

Reactions: jawquin
newb

newb

Oct 29, 2015
london , ar
Exactly . The Ranger with arched a-arms and 28" tires took about three minutes to traverse a boulder-sided hole , with alternate wheels in the air as he felt his way down & back up . The p5 simply ran the boulder , with all four planted , in about 4 seconds .

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
its a billy goat!!!!
Imgres

I pass jeeps on the trails like "outta my way ladies"