I have an announcement!

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The T-Rex has been voted the August TOTM (Teryx Of The Month) on the Teryxforums website.

While we were at Drummond i was in the passenger seat while my brother was driving. We were in an area labeled "Tank Traps" I cannot remember exactly the number of them but I thought there were 5 of these rut pits in a long spread out line. We had traversed two of these with water coming in a bit above the ankle. We get to the third hole, my brother attempted to enter with a slight incorrect angle and immediately stopped. The machine just about tipped over. We were balancing on the bank while waiting for my wife to pull us out with the Pioneer. She took this picture and I later posted it to the Teryxforums TOTM. Then she pulled us out backwards. About a few inches in front of the tires where the machine stopped I used a stick to sudo measure the depth. It had roughly a 2ft drop under the water where we had stopped. If anything else had happened to us while on the bank I am certain we would have tumbled portside and my brother might have been under water. It did not seem to stop my brother from driving. This was his second day of his first time driving a SxS. He continued to drive that day and put more miles on the machine the next day. He seems excited to get out again when I talk with him.

The photo gets to be the August picture of the month and I received a one year plus membership so I get to be ad free for awhile.

Resized Resized 20240713 171341 1720967916376 1720967919396

Last edited: