DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Somewhat lost in the new Polaris pickup Ranger XD was the intro of a 1000cc "X2" (non-Rmax) Wolverine...

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Somewhat lost in the new Polaris pickup Ranger XD was the intro of a 1000cc "X2" (non-Rmax) Wolverine...

Dude I don’t know what it is with Yamaha, but dammit it’s hard to know wtf you’re actually buying or getting with their naming structure.

It’s nauseating just to read the article …essentially drowning in word salad with abbreviations tossed in.

It’s like they are trying to out Polaris themselves vs keeping it straight and simple.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I borrowed this from MASSIVEOVERKILL over at the Wolverine forums...

Download

At first I kinda wondered why Yamaha did a 1000X2 when the RMAX is in the line up, but it appears what they've done is given you the option for 98% of the RMAX, but at a $5000 discount...though that doesn't account for the roof which I believe is standard on the 'Max. Also a bit smaller.

It kinda addresses my only real complaint about the RMAX 2...and that was the price. Not that any of them are worth what they cost. And I'm just suffering from sticker shock these days with Polaris introducing machines that start at $30k? Never going to happen from me. Sorry.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!