P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Let's hope Yamaha doesn't commit to a 100% "green" lineup and run themselves out of the rest of the recreation market (like they did with 4 stroke sleds.)

I used to love my Yammie sleds, until they turned them into tanks.

H

HondaTech

We've been told as long as the current guy is in charge at American Honda, it will never be full electric.

Hydrogen will never work, you can't just put more in when low out on the trail or at camp. These type of vehicles are for the libs who think their doing something using paper straws in their plastic Starbucks cups.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
We've been told as long as the current guy is in charge at American Honda, it will never be full electric.

Hydrogen will never work, you can't just put more in when low out on the trail or at camp. These type of vehicles are for the libs who think their doing something using paper straws in their plastic Starbucks cups.
Maybe they will use changeable canisters.

And I would bet Japan calls the shots.

Last edited:
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Polaris catching on fire
IMG 0770

Yamaha......hold my beer!!
Castle Bravo

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X

I am in no way even close to a paper straw lefty, but do enjoy the technology race - don’t agree with Yamaha that the market and me will want anything for fuel other than good old gasoline - the Japanese are the leaders in hydrogen fueled engine development while the rest of the morons including Ford are going all in on plug in glorified kids Barbie keeps.

Interesting is the hydrogen bottles will be swappable and would reduce the talon bucking problem in the rear.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
It's entirely possible that the price of a barrel of oil will be over $300 soon.

Does that make hydrogen more attractive?

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
It's entirely possible that the price of a barrel of oil will be over $300 soon.

Does that make hydrogen more attractive?
hydrogen is about green emissions, $300 a barrel gasoline is about incompetent\incoherent\dementia proxy lefty leadership in DC.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
The hydrogen tech is getting better all the time.

It wasn't long ago when hydrogen vehicles had to be as big as a mini-van.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R

Interesting is .... would reduce the talon bucking problem in the rear.
I'm on the road and my data plan will rape me $$$ if I watch the video. Could you tell me why they think it will help with the bucking problem?

I'm disappointed in both Yamaha and Honda for missing the basic engineering concepts, known for decades, that would/could prevent bucking. :( Longer trailing arm for instance.

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
I'm on the road and my data plan will rape me $$$ if I watch the video. Could you tell me why they think it will help with the bucking problem?

I'm disappointed in both Yamaha and Honda for missing the basic engineering concepts, known for decades, that would/could prevent bucking. :( Longer trailing arm for instance.
Added weight

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X

my bad - it was an attempt at humor - 4 - 125 CF industrial gas bottles in the bed….😂

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!