Yamaha RMAX 1000 Rubicon Trail pro footage

bigdawg6114

bigdawg6114

May 27, 2021
Dallas, TX
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Never done sxs stuff before, but if a 4x4 Subaru can do this trail is it considered hard for a Yamaha sxs? I'm looking to get a sxs in the next year or so but I did this in my Jeep and got a badge. Are there Yamaha badges for when you do things like this?

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Never done sxs stuff before, but if a 4x4 Subaru can do this trail is it considered hard for a Yamaha sxs? I'm looking to get a sxs in the next year or so but I did this in my Jeep and got a badge. Are there Yamaha badges for when you do things like this?
Yeah, when a Yamaha driver does it they get a pair of croc charms to further accessorise their already gay footwear.......😂

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Seriously though, what kinda SXS are you looking into?

Oh and welcome to the club from South Florida 👍

bigdawg6114

bigdawg6114

May 27, 2021
Dallas, TX
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Seriously though, what kinda SXS are you looking into?

Oh and welcome to the club from South Florida 👍
Thanks, was looking at a Rmax 1000 but after watching this video I might just keep my jeep for the trails. Do you guys do lots of mud riding in your yamahas? I watched a video of a guy from Idaho in a Pioneer doing some crazy stuff, I think his name was @CumminsPusher . Is he retarded?

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Put your Pioneer in turf mode and follow behind.

In all fairness this video does no justice to where we've ran these beast. Our 1st overland adventures we concord every double black diamond trail with 2 passengers and 3-400lbs of gear. We were Facebook legends after they all saw us lol. No business all of it.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thanks, was looking at a Rmax 1000 but after watching this video I might just keep my jeep for the trails. Do you guys do lots of mud riding in your yamahas? I watched a video of a guy from Idaho in a Pioneer doing some crazy stuff, I think his name was @CumminsPusher . Is he retarded?
"We" don't have Yamahas..... there's a cpl guys that have switched over from Hondas but still hang out around here cause this is the coolest site there ever was 😂.

98% of us ride Hondas, and yes, some would say @CumminsPusher is retarded 😂😂😂 not me though. He's also know as the PNW legend around here.......even though he's becoming a little bit of a tree huger now and buying electric dirt bikes and all 🙄😂😂😂

If you've never been in a SXS and are considering one, I'd suggest taking a few test drives of different brands/models and see what's good for you. Read up on real world reviews and watch a lot of videos I guess too. This site is pretty much everything and anything you'd need to know about all the Honda models and if Yamaha is your thing then I'm sure @Jerryg can overload your inbox with Yamaflaw videos 😬😂

Good luck 👍

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
"We" don't have Yamahas..... there's a cpl guys that have switched over from Hondas but still hang out around here cause this is the coolest site there ever was 😂.
That should tell you everything you need to know. #JAH

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
That should tell you everything you need to know. #JAH
🤔..... y'all made a mistake but you're doubling down on your decision and still hang out with the Honda crew to save what little man card you got left ? 🤷‍♂️😂😂😂 It's all good, we're all inclusive here

NoMo!!

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I’ve considered going to the RMax so I’ve joined their pages on FB. The guy in this video is the main guy who runs the most popular pages for them. He defends those things like they are the second coming and will attack and boot you for the littlest of things. There’s not much help over there to the new people.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
🤔..... y'all made a mistake but you're doubling down on your decision and still hang out with the Honda crew to save what little man card you got left ? 🤷‍♂️😂😂😂 It's all good, we're all inclusive here

NoMo!!
Yes, it's historically known that owning a Honda equates with being manly.................

And besides, with guys like Optimus Primate and Drinky, there is always entertainment.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That guy is definitely retarded!

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Not much really anymore. Use to have go pros rigged up but anymore just take few photos and occasional vid while watching others. I’ve posted a few on here though.
Just beginning of this year I had to pull buddy with Rzr with broken clutch through Denver Creek in Kellogg Idaho that’s big rocks with Talon. Was a b**** without low range on the machine but it did it. Pioneer does better at that stuff

Too bad we didn't get any video of a 520 towing a P500 recently at Windrock. Drug it through a few technical spots for sure.
What trail was that?
@KyGal83 @Smittyp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!