I missed a used 2020 deluxe for sale

Stateboy

Stateboy

Lifetime Member
Apr 5, 2021
Wolverine, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was going through notifications on my Facebook account last night before bed and saw that I had been notified of a sale of a P1K5D near me (I set up a search the day before). My wife is always on Facebook and she said she didn't see it. It was a 4-1/2 hour old post. Needless to say, missed having an opportunity to buy it. It was a 2020 deluxe with an OEM roof and other goodies with 428 miles on it for $16,500. I have a 2021 on order that's to be in June 29th but this deal would have saved me about $4,000. Oh well!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
I thought so too. No taxes when buying used either. It was only 25 miles from home as well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
When you transfer the title at the SOS is when you pay the taxes. They get 'ya no matter what.

Reactions: colin215213

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!