I ran over a deer with my Pioneer 1000!

J

JTW

Exactly what a piebald is here in Michigan. You can shoot a piebald but full albinos are off limits. I’ve been in two camps where one of my fellow hunters got a piebald deer. One a large Doe and one a 6 point. Neat to see. The Dow had one red eye. The deer ate the same..tasty!
They’re technically considered genetically inferior and free game here. A buddy shot an albino gobbler a few years back. Had a 10” beard.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
They’re technically considered genetically inferior and free game here. A buddy shot an albino gobbler a few years back. Had a 10” beard.
Oh yes indeed. We call those turkeys the same or smoky gray. Yes you can shoot those during turkey season here. I’ve seen them Turkey hunting just not too often

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
You and the kids will never forget meeting Bambi in person..... Great picture and wishing the best for that little guy going forward...

Reactions: rtn001 and TimG
Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Exactly what a piebald is here in Michigan. You can shoot a piebald but full albinos are off limits. I’ve been in two camps where one of my fellow hunters got a piebald deer. One a large Doe and one a 6 point. Neat to see. The Dow had one red eye. The deer ate the same..tasty!

Same here in Tennesse. Piebald is fair game during hunting season but albino deer are off limits due to some lawmakers in Nashville that supposedly had an albino deer in there neighborhood that they didnt want killed.

On the other hand, any color phase of turkey is fair game during season. We have quite a few white turkeys around here.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!