Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Today I was taking a few kids for a ride. We cut through the tall grass and I hear one of the kids scream. I stopped and I hear them again. I look over and ask what is wrong. They all say nothing! I start to roll again and I hear it again. I jump out and noticed I just ran over this baby doe.

Figured I just killed it as it was lying there screaming. After a bit, it got up and started following the kids around. Finally, it laid down. We all jumped back in the SxS, ran back and grab the camera.

After leading it to the woods we left it alone figuring the mother was around. Later that evening I returned to look for it but it was nowhere to be found. I did track it to a hole in the fence and lost it from there.

Last edited:
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Today I was taking a few kids for a ride. We cut through the tall grass and I hear one of the kids scream. I stopped and I hear them again. I look over and ask what is wrong. They all say nothing! I start to roll again and I hear it again. I jump out and noticed I just ran over this baby doe.

Figured I just killed it as it was lying there screaming. After a bit, it got up and started following the kids around. Finally, it laid down. We all jumped back in the SxS, ran back and grab the camera.

After leading it to the woods we left it alone figuring the mother was around. Later that evening I returned to look for it but it was nowhere to be found. I did track it to a hole in the fence and lost it from there.

Have always thought about keeping one as a pet...alot of them get killed cutting hay around here.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Crossed my mind to keep it. Then I said I can't do that since I knew the mother had to be around.
Had the mother been killed cutting hay then yes most definitely would have kept it for a few months.

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A piebald here is a mixed white and brown.. looks like a paint horse
You are right Josh. This is an albino ..... Addf14fef30472597063e0e6e8931e26Efd9ccc531950751c5c2304c548eadf4

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I chopped up a fawn with the Bush Hog 2 years ago. It never moved just thump and flew out. It bothered me . I like hunting but not stuff like that.

LaVell

LaVell

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Opp, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hate that for you. Got to be careful riding in green fields or bush hogging this time year. They lay in those open fields alot. I'm sure the doe was pretty close by. My dad was a conservation officer and we usually had some kind of wild animal we were raising. My favorite pet was a beaver. We could take it to the river and swim with it.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I g
Hate that for you. Got to be careful riding in green fields or bush hogging this time year. They lay in those open fields alot. I'm sure the doe was pretty close by. My dad was a conservation officer and we usually had some kind of wild animal we were raising. My favorite pet was a beaver. We could take it to the river and swim with it.
I got a pet beaver I do all kinds of stuff with

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
A piebald here is a mixed white and brown.. looks like a paint horse
Exactly what a piebald is here in Michigan. You can shoot a piebald but full albinos are off limits. I’ve been in two camps where one of my fellow hunters got a piebald deer. One a large Doe and one a 6 point. Neat to see. The Dow had one red eye. The deer ate the same..tasty!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!