P500 I wonder if it misses me to?

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
Having withdraws. I'm in TX for work training and I will here for two more months. I haven't seen my P500 since January 26th. I'm missing all of turkey season, all of spring, and the early season flathead bite. Gotta make sacrifices sometimes but it will all be worth it in the end.

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Yes ! Your p5 called me yesterday , he is lonesome and thinks he's been abandoned and left in the garage to rot forever .

Reactions: sharp
J

Jshell3

Having withdraws. I'm in TX for work training and I will here for two more months. I haven't seen my P500 since January 26th. I'm missing all of turkey season, all of spring, and the early season flathead bite. Gotta make sacrifices sometimes but it will all be worth it in the end.
I bet that's not all you're missing...
Is your family with you?

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Yes ! Your p5 called me yesterday , he is lonesome and thinks he's been abandoned and left in the garage to rot forever .
and he asked us to swing by and pick him up for the takeover

Reactions: sharp
allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I haven't seen mine in 2 days and I thought I had it bad, you'll be back before you know it.

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
OMG
I've been working in Montreal for 2 weeks and am having major withdrawl symptoms. So far I've organized 2 rides for when I return. I can chat with the DU every night, but can't get my P500 fix...
Al

locoboilerguy

locoboilerguy

Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2016
Western Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Mine calls me from Silverton 5 or 6 times a day and wants to know when the snow is going to stop so she can come out and play. I had to promise her a battery tender because she threatened to leave me. Apparently I am not satisfying her needs. She is young and I am old so there is a problem.

But we are planning the big expedition for the last week of archery this year. Unfortunately where we go its our feet or horses. I wonder what Pioneer Girl will demand because of that insult.

Reactions: Chooglin

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!