Multi If you have named your ride, what is it?

G

GWH

Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2018
Las Vegas Nevads
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I decided on Grunt for mine.
Well, I posted mine as Black oops because it was bad ass.However I left my pioneer up w my dad over the summer,realize he is 82 years young. He saw the Elka stickers I put on the ft fenders. Apparently In his lifetime there was an Elka summers.Pretty hot blonde,so he named the pioneer as Elka.Cause he said hewas taking Elka for a ride.Canā€™t urge w that!

G

GWH

Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2018
Las Vegas Nevads
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, I posted mine as Black oops because it was bad ass.However I left my pioneer up w my dad over the summer,realize he is 82 years young. He saw the Elka stickers I put on the ft fenders. Apparently In his lifetime there was an Elka summers.Pretty hot blonde,so he named the pioneer as Elka.Cause he said hewas taking Elka for a ride.Canā€™t urge w that!
Forgot to say Elka represents the brand of the ft shocks.Smitty knew exactly what I was saying.He is three years widowed.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Forgot to say Elka represents the brand of the ft shocks.Smitty knew exactly what I was saying.He is three years widowed.
HA! Cashiers checks are your friend, the wife doesn't have a clue what I've spent on Rooster's up grades, all paid for with cashiers checks, the Elkas, front and rear were paid for that way, the accounting dept. from Elka called me and asked what a cashiers check was, I replied it's just like cash, send me my shocks!

mj1angier

mj1angier

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2020
NC
Well, because itā€™s Peteā€™s truck :

7c6a3b04d2d207ab5cbfb458e03b0e87

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!