Multi If you have named your ride, what is it?

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I have decided to call my 700 Delux. Fat Bastard cause most or the the other machines are 50” quads will send pics once the stickers go on when the weather warm up cheers
Fat Bastard is so awesome.. If we’re in a group and we holler your machines name everyone will break their necks.. 🤣🤣

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Haven’t named the P700-4 yet, still on order. However, I have named a few vehicles. The last one I named was “P.O.S”. Your right Piece Of S—.
Mine is also mostly called F’n piece of $h!t... I have been annoyed with it lately...
This is probably the most common name for everyone!! I know I’ve said it a time or 2 🤣..

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!