P500 If you were me

H

HP5NC

May 27, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500
I have the superatv windshield and the dot weld offroad rear windshield but I have to make a filler panel because the dust still wraps up around the back, love the superATV windshield especially now that it's been modded to allow me into the hood area very easily.

Are you talking about the super atv windshield that flips up as well as tilts open/vents (like Honda oem tip out windshield)? I really like that super atv windshield but I’d like access to get under the Honda. So I’m considering the Honda hard coat tip out or the super atv flip up. Not sure which I want...I want to be able to take the hood off when needed and possible add the storage under there.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Half windshield will not help your dust problem.
A rear panel will help a lot.
I removed the windshield and that's the best solution. IMO.

Reactions: sgerksinwi
TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Are you talking about the super atv windshield that flips up as well as tilts open/vents (like Honda oem tip out windshield)? I really like that super atv windshield but I’d like access to get under the Honda. So I’m considering the Honda hard coat tip out or the super atv flip up. Not sure which I want...I want to be able to take the hood off when needed and possible add the storage under there.
I modified my SuperATV windshields lower section to pivot up to allow access to my under hood storage tray.
I'll be testing it out this week as we are taking E.R.V out on the trails for a fun run.
All I did was make L-brackets up top to allow it to pivot and mounted honda quick release clamps on the bottom.

Last edited:
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have the Honda windshield it allows me to remove hood.I think it was pricey but I do like it .But it's hot in GA so it won' go back on till fall plus there's only so much dust you can keep out

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I have a full Honda hard coat windshield that I only use during the cold months. Run the Honda half shield the other 8 mos. Full windshield might block some of the dust you take to the face but I'd rather be able to see. When you're riding with a dust or mud covered windshield and the sun hits it, you're blind. Unless you're that guy that has to stop every ten minutes. :rolleyes:
Get some wolf snouts, good eye wear and carry baby wipes. Once mama gets past looking like a coal miner you'll be ready to ride. :cool:

Cal

Cal

Apr 15, 2018
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a Honda split front windshield and I just bought a Soft rear door, mid-window, rear panel kit from Over Armor Off-road.

I put just the rear panel on now and plan to use the rest in the winter (plus get the front soft doors). It made a huge difference. The dust was pretty much gone with the top front-half windshield off and minimal with it on but flipped open (other than dust from trailing others too closely). I highly, highly recommend it.

Great price too, though now it looks like the smaller kit that I bought isn't selectable on their website.

FRONT/BACK SOFT DOOR KIT WITH MIDDLE/REAR WINDOWS

I think SxS Stuff sells the same brand as well. Maybe they have some available.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!