P1000 Impressed

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
We took our first trip to royal blue and this machine truly impressed me especially thru tacket creek. A little too rocky for my liking and Beat her up a little more than I wanted to but man did it handle it. Seen some beautiful scenery and had an overall enjoyable week. Had the machine on its side once. Me and wife fine and machine fine. 11000 miles on it and it’s still amazing me on what it can do and handle.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We took our first trip to royal blue and this machine truly impressed me especially thru tacket creek. A little too rocky for my liking and Beat her up a little more than I wanted to but man did it handle it. Seen some beautiful scenery and had an overall enjoyable week. Had the machine on its side once. Me and wife fine and machine fine. 11000 miles on it and it’s still amazing me on what it can do and handle.
Tackett Creek is rough but the all the cool scenery makes it worth it. That mileage is awesome. I didn't think these junk ass hondas could do it lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!