P1000 Not impressed with Rocky Mountain ATV

I

infernored1000

Jan 10, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just venting frustration, so far I am not impressed with Rocky Mountain ATV. I Ordered a new fuel filter last Saturday and it won’t be here until Monday at best, 9 days is a little long imo for shipping. I guess lesson learned opt for the two day shipping and just pay the extra or order parts from somewhere else. I understand once it leaves their facilty it is out of their hands but dammmmm!! Maybe they need to switch to UPS or something?? Anyway vent over, have to just stare at the pioneer over the weekend I guess.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just venting frustration, so far I am not impressed with Rocky Mountain ATV. I Ordered a new fuel filter last Saturday and it won’t be here until Monday at best, 9 days is a little long imo for shipping. I guess lesson learned opt for the two day shipping and just pay the extra or order parts from somewhere else. I understand once it leaves their facilty it is out of their hands but dammmmm!! Maybe they need to switch to UPS or something?? Anyway vent over, have to just stare at the pioneer over the weekend I guess.
It's good to just let things out ,clear the air . But we're from Missouri the middle of nowhere.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm down here in sw corner what part you in ?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Was this an OEM filter they didn't have in stock? Those parts can take 2 weeks. Everything else I have ordered in stock arrived next day from thier Winchester KY warehouse to my places in IL and TN. Even tires & wheels show up next day by ground. I've spent $15K + with RMATV never had any issues over past 5 years.

I

infernored1000

Jan 10, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Was this an OEM filter they didn't have in stock? Those parts can take 2 weeks. Everything else I have ordered in stock arrived next day from thier Winchester KY warehouse to my places in IL and TN. Even tires & wheels show up next day by ground. I've spent $15K + with RMATV never had any issues over past 5 years.
Yes it was in stock

advertisement
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Sorey for your frustrations.
If a item is in stock... 2 to 5 days delivery tops normally.
If its out of stock around 2 weeks is normal. Unless its on back order.

Like others. I have always had great experiences.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I had my power steering in 2 days from them. Shipped from there Kentucky warehouse. Unfortunatly they sent me the wrong one, but had the replacement to me just as fast.

I

infernored1000

Jan 10, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There any good places to ride up there not big in to the mud .I like trail and some light crawling

My mud days are over lol, prefer to cruise the trails and some crawling as well

Reactions: BWAF and ohanacreek
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Sorry to hear it. My experience with RMATV has always been very good.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!