in another country like México

Y

Yoshimtz2

Aug 31, 2013
Hello, first of all I want to present , I am Yoshi , of Mexico , I have followed all the forum post , for two months or more , super excited about the Pioneer Honda , and if you just write, is to give them the good news , of that is on the way , my seller get achievement , says that in a week I get to my seat, the Honda Pioneer , not sold here in Mexico , so he had to go to USA to buy it, and then import it into my country , thanks to BigRiver for photos to put the winch, through hondasxs by the photos of the skidplate , and with that easier than a friend who has a workshop , I understand as I want and how they will be installed , I worry the manual , as I understand , is not included , does anyone know if there is e- book? , so I could review it , to make it all right services, has been a long wait, and you want to come here , I see daily the few qeu photos there , the few videos are the best times here now , rain followed , all vegetation , clouds, dust , immediately have it, I'll upload photos , I hope every day is bigger your forum , and that one day in Mexico we Pioneers enough to create our own. Saludos desde México y siempre para adelante. :D

P. D. translated with google translate.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Yosimtz2, Welcome to the HondaSxS Community as the first known member from Mexico. I am very surprised that your dealer would go the extra mile and get a Pioneer imported for you from the USA.

Yes, the winch mount BigRiver made should be easy for any shop to make up. He did a great job working on that and showing the community.

The Owner's Manual should be included, however it will be in English. I am not sure it is offered in Spanish yet! HelmInc.com is the company that makes it. I can only find it in print. Sorry.  Until then, We will offer help to you on anything you need.

Google translate does a ok job. We understand what you said and can work to figure out your needs and help you with even the simplest questions you may have. So, do not be afraid to ask we will help!

The members here have done a super job posting pictures, reviews, videos, mods, and other things. As the Pioneer becomes more popular we hope to see more people from all over the world join HondaSxS.com

Send me your mailing address and I will send you some HondaSxS.com decals!

Thanks.

Y

Yoshimtz2

Aug 31, 2013
Thank you very much, of course I will contact my doubts and asking for help.

The reason for importing it, is that in Mexico it seems that will not be sold, and if it becomes available, it would be at a high cost, most of which I will leave to my.

My brother has a Honda Rincon 2012, engine share, I expect the more essential to have here at hand.

so do not worry me too much to not have manual, forget ask my Provedor to include the manual in buying.

I tell you, that the winch, so I have more than a month ago, added a link so you can see the model, was the best I could get around here.

http://www.championpowerequipment.com/winches/40252/

I leave my address in a private message, thank you very much and great riding SXS and here we will be reading, have a nice day all.

P. D. I forgot to mention that Buy the Pioneer 700 for 4 people: D

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!