P500 inside the storm

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Ive been in the woods during a hurricane tornado and blizzard all last year alone you have to know where ur safe and where ur an open target

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Dont belive me look up the weather report for north east ny last year and check out my posts from here lol and thats just from when i had my p5

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Riding in severe weather is amazing and impossible to explain

D

Deleted member 3748

Dont belive me look up the weather report for north east ny last year and check out my posts from here lol and thats just from when i had my p5
Easy!!! I believe you. :) But some people think they've been close to a lightning strike, but until you've actually been right next to one you don't realize you weren't really that close before.

Reactions: joeymt33
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Ive been closer then u can imagine i was gettimg my dogs out of their cage when their cage was struck it hit me througn the ground and my dogs all at once it dropped me to my knees like i was hit in the head by a hammer and i couldnt hear right for a day

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Im an electrician i know all about high voltage if i were touching the cage or my dogs were we would all be dead right now

D

Deleted member 3748

Just realizing I'm commenting on a post from 7 months ago.
Ive been closer then u can imagine i was gettimg my dogs out of their cage when their cage was struck it hit me througn the ground and my dogs all at once it dropped me to my knees like i was hit in the head by a hammer and i couldnt hear right for a day
I can imagine if you read my post. ;) We both agree, lightning is a killer.

Reactions: jak9922
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I've been approximately 50' away from a tree when it got hit by lightening. Scared the scrap outta me.

I've got a friend who's been hit three times indirectly through water while on the lake. Now he acts like its no big deal. If it will blow a tree to pieces, think what it would do you!!

Nowadays, I mostly think about my boys growing up without a daddy and tend to take it easy around thunderstorms or anything dangerous.

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
It will hit the highest grounded point period but u can feel it through the ground and or water if you are close enough

Reactions: Squezz
advertisement
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Dont get me wrong the sh!t is scary as hell but if you know how to protect yourself then its a different situation

D

Deleted member 3748

It will hit the highest grounded point period but u can feel it through the ground and or water if you are close enough
I'm not going to argue on the internet, but this is true only in a controlled environment. With lightning, this isn't necessarily the case. If it were, then lightning tests and photos would be very easy to get. And lightning would only strike the local radio towers.

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
I'm not going to argue on the internet, but this is true only in a controlled environment. With lightning, this isn't necessarily the case. If it were, then lightning tests and photos would be very easy to get. And lightning would only strike the local radio towers.
Actually lol i live next to a cell tower and that gets hit 8-10 storms and only in a very crazy storm does anything else get struck

Reactions: Deleted member 3748

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!