P1000 Installed the Honda Cabin Comfort Kit today

Hawk53

Hawk53

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2014
Alberta Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I was at my dealer today. I didn't even ask cause the dealers in Canada always seems to be a few months behind on everything.
Good guys though - and if I was going to trust any dealer to work on my rig it would be them.

We're going into winter anyway so I'm not in rush for that one.

I would like to have that cold air coming through the dash reduced. Think I will duplicate the air deflector with something for my hunting trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaVell

LaVell

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Opp, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you have heat shield on it already? If you do, make sure they reinstall it over the top of the factory fix. Mine works great! Next I'm going to sandwich a piece of arma flex insulation between bed and back of seat at the top. 2&1/8 X 1/2 should do the trick.
I installed a pool noodle wrapped in camo tape in this gap between bed and back seat. Easley removed and stops the heat!

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
I would like to have that cold air coming through the dash reduced. Think I will duplicate the air deflector with something for my hunting trip.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just ordered one of the rad deflectors things. 2 week back order.

Reactions: Remington
H

HondaTech

FYI, called Techline this morning and there out of stock for this week. Looking like 2 to 3 weeks out if you drop one off at your dealer.

advertisement
adnoh

adnoh

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2013
Brought mine in today, Ill test it out tonight.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
FYI, called Techline this morning and there out of stock for this week. Looking like 2 to 3 weeks out if you drop one off at your dealer.
Glad I took mine in 2 weeks ago. They just called today to say it was done. Now just waiting for them to get the clutch fix parts to fix that while it's there too.

Reactions: Landman
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Glad I took mine in 2 weeks ago. They just called today to say it was done. Now just waiting for them to get the clutch fix parts to fix that while it's there too.
Do they have the clutch parts?

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got my cabin comfort kit installed today. Looks good, we will see this weekend how it works. They techs at the dealer were pretty impressed with the snorkel and chop top. Bastards didn't say squat about the stereo though lol!

Hawk53

Hawk53

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2014
Alberta Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I find it best to do what I want and for my own reasons. Not looking for anyones approvel or giving me pat on the back. Who really cares about the music component??

Reactions: 0860silverado
adnoh

adnoh

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2013
Brought mine in today, Ill test it out tonight.

I was skeptical at first but I gotta say it really helped. I ran it yesterday afternoon ,@ 93* outside , muggy hot from all the hurricane water, and i left my blower fan off. Never noticed any heat from under seat . The down side is that i notice the hot air coming thru the shifter much more now LOL. Thats the next project.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!