Instruction Manual Issues

C

Clarky

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2013
Anyone else having issues downloading the accessory installation manuals? I have had issues with it failing part way through the download. Now, I am having issues with saying "There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired.". Anyone else having issues?

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I had the same issue for the 4p hardtop one. Had to use the 2p one.

Many of them are in the gallery here.

C

Clarky

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2013
Yeah, that is actually what I used, and it saved my butt. Many thanks to you or whomever put them out there.

Why would Honda not have valid links to this stuff. When I opened the switch panel box, all you get are website URL's that don't work. Also, I couldn't find the templates for drilling the holes for the switch plate & fuse box. I had to use the actual pieces as a template.

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Clarky. You did good using the actual pieces, as I have seen templates that wasn't even close to where you should drill. Anytime I can I use the actual part.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!