B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
They are here. They are on.

Some info

I screwed my balljoint up hammering it out of the old arm, so I need a new. One. Nobody has them in stock. You would figure a dealer would carry one, but whatever.

So, 30x10x14 intimidators mated with a 14x137 msa vibe with 12mm stud nuts All the way around. Structural lifetime warranty, one year paint warranty.

I can't run my spacers in the back anymore, and I'm glad. I hate spacers. If anyone wants to pick them up I used them for about 2 hours and I'll book you up pretty good. 1.5 inch pair. The spacers have 10mm studs. You don't need them with 14 inch wheels and talked tires.

These bastards are heavy. Alone I think the tire outweigh both the stock Honda nd tire AND steel rim combined.

Had a guy weigh one with the rim on. It comes in at a whopping 60 pounds. Not terrible, though not great. I bet stock was closer to 40 Or maybe 30 mounted.

The side walls are very thick and the tire seems extremely well made and durable. Nothing seems flimsy. There is very good sidewall tread, maybe not as good as outlaws(2), but it's there and I'm sure it's going to help a bunch for the crap we ride in. Stock tires felt like everything was wet mud. Couldn't get out of a rut.

The tires ran 850ish
Rims were 550ish
Brought them to fishcreek and had them Mount for 7.50 each.

Some thoughts

the back end fits great. Clears my shocks, which the stock tires couldn't, and doesn't appear that they will rub, although it's a pot shot until you test them, but I have a LOT of room left from the top of the tire to fender so I think I'll be okay.

The front however seems like it may rub if I bottom out while turning left. Only time will tell. Right tire not on yet so Idk about that.

My front suspension seems very droopy. I installed the high lifter 2.5 inch lift and got 3 inches in the back after settling, but only got A half inch in the front. I measured to the cutout for a winch in the tent bumper both times. Now that I have these Mondo tires it seems like my ass end is up slightly, although only 3 tires are on because balljoint, so I'm not actually saying anything quite yet.

they are eye candy. That's for sure.

20160831 183457 20160901 174334 20160901 174906 20160901 175641 20160901 175718 20160901 174849

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They are here. They are on.

Some info

I screwed my balljoint up hammering it out of the old arm, so I need a new. One. Nobody has them in stock. You would figure a dealer would carry one, but whatever.

So, 30x10x14 intimidators mated with a 14x137 msa vibe with 12mm stud nuts All the way around. Structural lifetime warranty, one year paint warranty.

I can't run my spacers in the back anymore, and I'm glad. I hate spacers. If anyone wants to pick them up I used them for about 2 hours and I'll book you up pretty good. 1.5 inch pair. The spacers have 10mm studs. You don't need them with 14 inch wheels and talked tires.

These bastards are heavy. Alone I think the tire outweigh both the stock Honda nd tire AND steel rim combined.

Had a guy weigh one with the rim on. It comes in at a whopping 60 pounds. Not terrible, though not great. I bet stock was closer to 40 Or maybe 30 mounted.

The side walls are very thick and the tire seems extremely well made and durable. Nothing seems flimsy. There is very good sidewall tread, maybe not as good as outlaws(2), but it's there and I'm sure it's going to help a bunch for the crap we ride in. Stock tires felt like everything was wet mud. Couldn't get out of a rut.

The tires ran 850ish
Rims were 550ish
Brought them to fishcreek and had them Mount for 7.50 each.

Some thoughts

the back end fits great. Clears my shocks, which the stock tires couldn't, and doesn't appear that they will rub, although it's a pot shot until you test them, but I have a LOT of room left from the top of the tire to fender so I think I'll be okay.

The front however seems like it may rub if I bottom out while turning left. Only time will tell. Right tire not on yet so Idk about that.

My front suspension seems very droopy. I installed the high lifter 2.5 inch lift and got 3 inches in the back after settling, but only got A half inch in the front. I measured to the cutout for a winch in the tent bumper both times. Now that I have these Mondo tires it seems like my ass end is up slightly, although only 3 tires are on because balljoint, so I'm not actually saying anything quite yet.

they are eye candy. That's for sure.

View attachment 21535 View attachment 21536 View attachment 21539 View attachment 21540 View attachment 21541 View attachment 21542
Eye candy for sure. One guy said the zero offset rim allowed him to run with the 2in bracket lift another guy showed almost 31 true height at 8 lbs... So before I thought they were undersized but I guess not

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So what is the true height at 8psi?

SIGNATURE:

Quote by Delton: You ain't riding the Bull without some type of collateral damage. Scratches, gouges, etc. But if you do happen to be the type that Armoralls your tires and waxes your panels, we have a nice stretch of blacktop you can raise hell on lmao

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
So what is the true height at 8psi?

SIGNATURE:

Quote by Delton: You ain't riding the Bull without some type of collateral damage. Scratches, gouges, etc. But if you do happen to be the type that Armoralls your tires and waxes your panels, we have a nice stretch of blacktop you can raise hell on lmao

What is the technique for measuring true height, and why 8 psi? I just stood the tire up and laid a board on the top tread and got around 29.5 ish I don't know my psi, I just got them bolted on yesterday

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Eye candy for sure. One guy said the zero offset rim allowed him to run with the 2in bracket lift another guy showed almost 31 true height at 8 lbs... So before I thought they were undersized but I guess not
I don't think your going to see 31, but I think 30 is pretty spot on.

They do sell a 32 inch tire. Did he have that?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What is the technique for measuring true height, and why 8 psi? I just stood the tire up and laid a board on the top tread and got around 29.5 ish I don't know my psi, I just got them bolted on yesterday

First of thank you for replying.

Next, I know the height of my 30" roctanes under the vehicle weight and 8psi is usually my operating pressure. Also, I had a set of 30" EVOs that were measured in the same way.

I am making a spreadsheet of ACTUAL verified tire sizes. This should be helpful for many members. Also, someone reported that the 30's were actually 31". You say they are 29.5". It's just so confusing and I thought about simplifying it.

Another example, my 30" EVOs were 28.5-29" depending on pressure. That's not what is advertised. These measurements will help people determine what lift, forward A-arms or not, and tire size.

I measured by placing a level on top of the tire and using a yard stick. Example:
420871f2686429ceacd28cdfd3c83e81

SIGNATURE:

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
First of thank you for replying.

Next, I know the height of my 30" roctanes under the vehicle weight and 8psi is usually my operating pressure. Also, I had a set of 30" EVOs that were measured in the same way.

I am making a spreadsheet of ACTUAL verified tire sizes. This should be helpful for many members. Also, someone reported that the 30's were actually 31". You say they are 29.5". It's just so confusing and I thought about simplifying it.

Another example, my 30" EVOs were 28.5-29" depending on pressure. That's not what is advertised. These measurements will help people determine what lift, forward A-arms or not, and tire size.

I measured by placing a level on top of the tire and using a yard stick. Example:
View attachment 21567

SIGNATURE:

Later today I'll grab a level and so the same way. I'll get 8 psi. A spreadsheet would be cool, if possible you should include weight as well.

Maybe he had 31 when the tire wasn't on the rig?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
No rush on the reply but weight is a great idea and maybe actual width and tread depth. I'll find a way to post the spread sheet in a little while when I'm done working.

SIGNATURE:

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
No rush on the reply but weight is a great idea and maybe actual width and tread depth. I'll find a way to post the spread sheet in a little while when I'm done working.
so i stuck a board on my wheel, and it IS in the gravel, so im going to say that its unfair for right now, but they only measured 28 inches after mounted on my rig. unmounted they measured 29.5.

i didnt check the air pressure, because im going to redo this on level concrete before i give you official reports, but as it sits its only 28 inches, and i would bet im very close to 8psi.

i cant move rig till i get my balljoint, which should be in stock tomorrow for me.

Reactions: joeymt33
B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
also, the guy that said he got 31, is amc019. those were 32 inch tires, not 30 inch tires, and had 10 psi in them.

Reactions: amc019 and joeymt33
amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Intimidators usually run small from my experience, my 30" STI Outback Max's with 10 psi are about the same height as my 32" Intimidators were with the same pressure.

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Intimidators usually run small from my experience, my 30" STI Outback Max's with 10 psi are about the same height as my 32" Intimidators were with the same pressure.

i agree. my tires are def looking like they run on the small side, but how small i cant comment yet. i just got my balljoint, but evidently it doesnt come with a surclip...... so..

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Quick update. driver side rear tire has a one inch crack in-between the lugs. Seems like the lug hooked up on a rock and it tore the whole lug slightly. I spit on it and didnt see any air.

The tire was very squishy. I hooked my air compressor and it didn't register that there was any air in the tire. I'm sure there was 4 or 5 lbs. Pumped it up.

Idk if I have a flat. But with less than 50 miles I'm bummed wether it's leaking or not.

Just left a nice voice mail with superatv. Gonna see if they will do anything for me, even if offering me a discount on a new tire. I'll update.

I guess tires break, it's part of the sport. Just sucks they are so soft a whole lug almost tore off.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: joeymt33
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Quick update. driver side rear tire has a one inch crack in-between the lugs. Seems like the lug hooked up on a rock and it tore the whole lug slightly. I spit on it and didnt see any air.

The tire was very squishy. I hooked my air compressor and it didn't register that there was any air in the tire. I'm sure there was 4 or 5 lbs. Pumped it up.

Idk if I have a flat. But with less than 50 miles I'm bummed wether it's leaking or not.

Just left a nice voice mail with superatv. Gonna see if they will do anything for me, even if offering me a discount on a new tire. I'll update.

I guess tires break, it's part of the sport. Just sucks they are so soft a whole lug almost tore off.

Hate to hear it. I love the look of those

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hate to hear it. I love the look of those
Truthfully speaking, I'm a tube guy. It take a tarded amount of bad luck to kill a tube. I wouldn't buy a new tire and throw this one away, but it does suck that at 50 ish miles I'm considering tubing a tire

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Truthfully speaking, I'm a tube guy. It take a tarded amount of bad luck to kill a tube. I wouldn't buy a new tire and throw this one away, but it does suck that at 50 ish miles I'm considering tubing a tire

Yep... did the weight kill much power and could I run them with a 2 in bracket lift

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Yep... did the weight kill much power and could I run them with a 2 in bracket lift
I have 30 inch intimidators. 14 inch Msa vibes. 2.5 inch highlifter lift. Front highlifter a arms.

No rubs, no problems. Turns great.

As for power, not really. I mean adding weight never helps. Ever. But it didn't hurt that bad.

Now here's what I've noticed. In low I can't get out of fifth. Why? I'm not sure. When I let off slightly and floor again, there is still power there, and my rpms are not maxxed..

In high it dropped me to like 45 or something and same deal. Can't hit 6th. Still power. Not max rpm. I think I'm at 5k.

Now these tires are like 4 inches taller than stock so I'm sure I'm not going 45. I'm prob going fifty.

The only bad thing I can say about the tires, is the crack I just found. Otherwise, they rock. I would try out the cryptid from itp if I get a new tire. Why? I'm always looking for something better. But if you are the kind of guy that just wants something he knows is good, you can't regret these. They look just as good as they run.

No jitters at low speed even on concrete. Smooth sailing all the way. Also, the sidewall is thick enough that you can take the valve stem out and the tire still supports the weight of the rig.

On the high and low speeds, that was like 4 months ago and I only took the rig out 3 times. I need further testing to truly confirm. I think it may be the computer not understanding I have bigger tires on. I'll update much later. Probably 4 months from now. I'm a buy once cry once guy, so I will have these tires until the rig dies.

Reactions: chadbo
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thx... I wasn't considering you had forward arms so I don't imagine I could get away with it

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!