• Welcome to HONDASXS.com

If you are a guest please take time to REGISTER with us. Stay up to date on the Honda Side by Side line and take part in our online forum. Check out the FAQ. Once you register you can start to make post. Users will respond to your question or statement. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below or click the board index to see a list of all forums. Thanks and have fun.

Is Honda telling us something

Discussion in 'Official Honda Power Sports News' started by Hondasxs, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Hondasxs

Hondasxs Club Founder

Ownership:
    1000-5
    Today Honad officially announced the 2014 line up on there facebook page and news page. Here are a few quotes from it post.
    Then Honda goes on to say the following, which really has us wondering what is coming.

So, What does that mean. We will deffently be keeing our eye on Honda and keep you updated as the news hits.

Stay connected to HondaSxS.com, Registertoday and Like us on Facebook.

Attached Files:

2. Ridered

Ridered New Member

Dear HONDA,
    How about a teaser pic or rumor of a sport SXS?

3. clynwoodg

clynwoodg New Member

I really wish Honda would come out with something like the new Polaris Ace. Take the motor and 4wd system from the new Foreman. The IRS and transmission from the Rancher AT. Basically a rehashed Odyssey. Honda build quality in a vehicle that looks to be loads of fun. I'll be first in line and will take 2.

4. DG Rider

DG Rider Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Ownership:
    I'm not sure this new old catagory will be that big. It will be interesting to see.

5. ksss

ksss Member

Honda has been sitting on their hands for years. They continue to lose marketshare by refusing to offer a Sport SXS to compete against the RZR. I keep thinking at some point they be compelled to enter this market, I am about convinced they have no intention of competing in the segment of the ATV market with the greatest growth over the last 5 years.

6. ohanacreek

ohanacreek Trouble
    Moderator Lifetime Member

Ownership:
    1000-5
    Maybe they're going to pull an Apple and revolutionize the segment like Apple did with the iPod.
    Maybe it's too late to be the revolutionary that takes it all back, polaris has a dominant market share because of the wide array of offer endings they have put out there.

7. Jungleman32

Jungleman32 New Member

Can't wait for a Honda sport side by side. Honda reliability on the trails will be amazing, along with something that is not belt driven. Please just make the motor larger than a 700CC!

8. sxs2015

sxs2015 Member
    Lifetime Member

O well i have 60 months to hold off................:(