Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Today Honad officially announced the 2014 line up on there facebook page and news page. Here are a few quotes from it post.
Over the years, Honda enthusiasts have come to expect a continuous wave of innovation, but lately that trend has been running with greater force.... 20 new models over the last two years, including four brand-new 2014 models for four entirely different segments of the market—a move that clearly demonstrates the incredibly wide reach of Honda engineering....

This all serves as a perfect example of what the 2014 model year is going to be like for Honda as the company continues to bring diverse and completely new concepts to riders, no matter what kind of machines they might favor.

Then Honda goes on to say the following, which really has us wondering what is coming.

The four new models announced here along with the Honda favorites returning for the new model year demonstrate that Honda is definitely on the move for 2014. We’ll be bringing you even more exciting news in the coming months, so keep your eyes on Honda.

So, What does that mean. We will deffently be keeing our eye on Honda and keep you updated as the news hits.

Stay connected to HondaSxS.com, Registertoday and Like us on Facebook.

13May NewModels 01 gallery large1

R

Ridered

Oct 3, 2013
Dear HONDA,
How about a teaser pic or rumor of a sport SXS?

C

clynwoodg

Oct 18, 2013
I really wish Honda would come out with something like the new Polaris Ace. Take the motor and 4wd system from the new Foreman. The IRS and transmission from the Rancher AT. Basically a rehashed Odyssey. Honda build quality in a vehicle that looks to be loads of fun. I'll be first in line and will take 2.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm not sure this new old catagory will be that big. It will be interesting to see.

ksss

ksss

Jul 14, 2013
Honda has been sitting on their hands for years. They continue to lose marketshare by refusing to offer a Sport SXS to compete against the RZR. I keep thinking at some point they be compelled to enter this market, I am about convinced they have no intention of competing in the segment of the ATV market with the greatest growth over the last 5 years.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Maybe they're going to pull an Apple and revolutionize the segment like Apple did with the iPod.
Maybe it's too late to be the revolutionary that takes it all back, polaris has a dominant market share because of the wide array of offer endings they have put out there.

J

Jungleman32

Mar 24, 2014
Can't wait for a Honda sport side by side. Honda reliability on the trails will be amazing, along with something that is not belt driven. Please just make the motor larger than a 700CC!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!