Could Honda's next entry into the ATV/SXS market be a DRONE?
An fully autonomous off-road vehicle with built in AI designed to take and support people in a broad range of activities and environments.
Honda to Introduce 3E Robotics Concept at CES 2018
- New Honda robotics, artificial intelligence, and energy solution concepts engineered to advance mobility and improve people’s lives
As part of the 3E Robotics Concept, Honda will reveal:
- 3E-A18, a companion robotics concept that shows compassion to humans with a variety of facial expressions
- 3E-B18, a chair-type mobility concept designed for casual use in indoor or outdoor spaces
- 3E-C18, a small-sized electric mobility concept with multi-functional cargo space
- 3E-D18, an autonomous off-road vehicle concept with AI designed to support people in a broad range of work activities
Global Innovator Showcase
Committed to creating transformative products through open innovation, Silicon Valley-based Honda Innovations will showcase new Honda Xcelerator partnerships with startups in the Global Innovator Showcase at CES. The Honda Xcelerator partners are:
- BRAIQ bridges the gap between human preferences and artificial intelligence to personalize the driving style of autonomous vehicles.
- DeepMap provides HD maps and real-time localization as a service for autonomous vehicles.
- DynaOptics harnesses the power of free-form optics to bring superior situational awareness and safety to roads.
- Tactual Labs brings real-time human body pose sensing to every surface and voxel.
- WayRay is a Swiss developer of a holographic AR navigation system for advanced connected cars.