BOX1

Next SxS model announcement?

rlutech

rlutech

Jan 18, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I know that the 2017 line up has only recently been released. Just wondering if anyone knows when Honda is to announce the next update in their SxS lineup. Some people seem to know when Honda's news releases are.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know that the 2017 line up has only recently been released. Just wondering if anyone knows when Honda is to announce the next update in their SxS lineup. Some people seem to know when Honda's news releases are.
Nope. nada, nothing.

Not sure, but I would expect to here something around mid April.
Fingers crossed for a 2018 sport!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
We have nothing going official to go by but hoping there may be an early 2018 model announcement for a sport model likely to be called the Talon. This sport model could have been a late 2015 release but for whatever reason the powers that be at Honda have passed on releasing it. It is my understanding it will be a notable departure from the Pioneer lineup that serves to please the utility and recreational catagories. It is not certain if Honda will even release it but many of us are hoping it comes to fruition.

The 2015 Pioneer 500 had an April 2014 announcement with a fall release that year. Timing like this type may be what we might see. Hope this helps.

rlutech

rlutech

Jan 18, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well, hopefully it will be sooner than later. I think with Honda discontinuing a few of their flagship sport atv models, their focus moving forward, will be on SxS's/UTV. I hope to see some diverse results from Hondas's R&D. So far, so good I think with their current UTV's.

Reactions: Koda
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!