Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I would like to know where these 59.7" wide 500's are , I am yet to see one!

I know, I'm about as fully modded as can be and I'm at 56" and that's at the wheels. The body of the P7 is considerably wider and longer. The only thing stopping the 700 from following the P5 is the law and physics. :rolleyes:

C

canned-ham

Jun 7, 2019
North Carolina
But nah, a 700 won't work. It came down to the P500 or the commander 800r DPS(far superior machine). P5 won based on size. Its the length and turning radius too. I want to LEAD 4 wheelers not sxs's.[/QUOTE]

I corrected for you.

Reactions: rtn001 and RSMark5
RSMark5

RSMark5

May 10, 2019
NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
But nah, a 700 won't work. It came down to the P500 or the commander 800r DPS(far superior machine). P5 won based on size. Its the length and turning radius too. I want to LEAD 4 wheelers not sxs's.

I corrected for you.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, probably for the best. Some ones got to pull you guys out.

Reactions: rtn001 and Chooglin
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Troll1
Troll

C

canned-ham

Jun 7, 2019
North Carolina
You would be surprised. Certainly faster than anything in the honda atv line up.

Tell you what, when I get the Pioneer home I'll take a video of the 570 and the 500 having a drag race,

If only you could race them with the same exact tire and wheel setup at the same time.

Reactions: rtn001
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here’s the bottom line with the P5, it’s tough as hell and very dependable. It’s a no frills basic machine that is pretty capable for what it is. I rode with two P5’s (@Chooglin and @Cavediver) at the Takeover and it was impressive to watch them tackle the trails we were on. I had one for a year and it’s a tough machine. @100Acre has taken P5’s some rough places as well.

Last edited:
C

canned-ham

Jun 7, 2019
North Carolina
Made the trip with RSMARK5 to Abernathy Motorsports in Tenn. to pick up the P5. Its a cool little machine and do believe it is the right machine for him.

3 miles on the unit and wheels and tires are about to go on. I will not take his glory of posting pics with the new wheel/tire combo

ShotgunClay

ShotgunClay

Mar 13, 2018
Founders Ranch New Mexico
Ownership

1. 500
Made the trip with RSMARK5 to Abernathy Motorsports in Tenn. to pick up the P5. Its a cool little machine and do believe it is the right machine for him.

3 miles on the unit and wheels and tires are about to go on. I will not take his glory of posting pics with the new wheel/tire combo

I remember when mine was that clean. :(

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!