Don't worry, it didn't stay clean long.

QOY0qNo.jpg

W

wizardoforange

Jun 21, 2017
North Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
I’ve had my P500 for two years and three weeks and just hit 4500 miles. It is driven in demanding mountain conditions in the northern Bitterroots and I’ve had no issues with its capabilities or performance. I’d suggest ignoring comparisons with other machines on paper. Honda is very good at creating machines that are much more than the sum of their parts.

Last edited:
RSMark5

RSMark5

May 10, 2019
NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
So I'm just going to keep telling my story in this thread if thats cool? No need to make another thread for my boring "build".

Took it all apart.

8clfMv2.jpg

Viper midnight 4500# with the EMP mount. If this one ever burns up, I want to go widespool and its the only one I saw that had widespool mounting holes.

uoFSKmO.jpg

Snorkel. Not exactly how I wanted to run it. But I wanted to keep the baffle and didn't want a bunch of bends so this is how I did it.

icbhuRE.jpg

All buttoned up back together.
N3wuu26.jpg

First time out on the trail was today.

9YVp37X.jpg

Got it stuck on the bottom. No biggie. Any of our machines would have been.

xJieaND.jpg

We flopped her a little bit. Not bad. Cannedham was driving (pictured)
CnJJFSb.jpg

But all in all, amazing first outing with it at Busco Beach. Couldn't have asked for better.

mDbbezx.jpg

And now I can say with absolute confidence, that the P500 is the machine for me. It was awesome. Thanks to yall for all for all the great advice on the forum. Can't wait to dig deep and make it even better. Exactly 32 miles on it now after the first trip.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I'm just going to keep telling my story in this thread if thats cool? No need to make another thread for my boring "build".

Took it all apart.

8clfMv2.jpg

Viper midnight 4500# with the EMP mount. If this one ever burns up, I want to go widespool and its the only one I saw that had widespool mounting holes.

uoFSKmO.jpg

Snorkel. Not exactly how I wanted to run it. But I wanted to keep the baffle and didn't want a bunch of bends so this is how I did it.

icbhuRE.jpg

All buttoned up back together.
N3wuu26.jpg

First time out on the trail was today.

9YVp37X.jpg

Got it stuck on the bottom. No biggie. Any of our machines would have been.

xJieaND.jpg

We flopped her a little bit. Not bad. Cannedham was driving (pictured)
CnJJFSb.jpg

But all in all, amazing first outing with it at Busco Beach. Couldn't have asked for better.

mDbbezx.jpg

And now I can say with absolute confidence, that the P500 is the machine for me. It was awesome. Thanks to yall for all for all the great advice on the forum. Can't wait to dig deep and make it even better. Exactly 32 miles on it now after the first trip.

Glad to see you are happy and enjoying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!