Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nice set up. Is your truck a 2500hd? How does it handle the weight?
Sorry just seen this, you didn't hit reply or tag me so i didn't know u asked a question. Never fear, I came back! Lol

24’ Denali Ultimate 6.6 DM to be exact. 3500 all day Especially with a TH 5er with it loaded its preferred. Yes a 2500 will pull it fo sho! But its the pay load that everyone overlooks. If u like fixing things down the line then go with the 2500 with that set up.
How do I know you may ask? I was a Diesel mechanic for Roush Industries Transportation dept DOT certified for 6yrs. Payload was and is a huge calculation in towing. Seen the aftermath of the non proper. So do your math carefully. Its a touchy subject with some folk and us people that did it for a living dont know what we are talking about lol.

As for the truck, she hauls good and handles well. I really like the Ford/GM 10 speed. Does a fantastic job. My first GMC in 24yrs being a Ford guy. Traded my 15’ F350 platinum 6.7 PS for it. Has some quirks and back for some warranty work (mostly software BS🙄)
Otherwise its a nice truck. It has so much $hit on it. Still trying to find the Blow job button tho🤔🥳

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!