Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well. Its been a blast. Time to pack up and head home.

THANK YOU to everyone who attended. It wasn't perfect but it was damn near close. With over 400 people registered it was about out of control. More than I ever expected to come from all over to attend a little ol' ride.
  • HUGE THANK YOU to all the sponsors who provided the funding to make this a free event!
  • BIG thank you to everyone who helped lead a group and to those who donated door prizes.
  • Thank you to the state of Tennessee for providing such a great place to ride.
  • Thank you to Ride Royal Blue staff for allowing us to use their resort.
  • Thank you to Coal Creek Smokehouse | Real Bar-B-Que | Rocky Top, Tennessee for the food.
  • Thank you to everyone else who I forgot to mention. *PM me for credit!
  • And finally, Thank you to HONDA for providing such great machines.
C-ya at the 2019 Pioneer Takeover!
*PS. Yep, I'm going to need to hire some help. lol!

Once again...
THANK YOU to all the sponsor who made this possible and a free event!
Banner smalle

Supporter listsmall

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I too had a great time getting to meet and ride with everyone. Check out the Door Prize Winners thanks to our great sponsors.

THANK YOU Sponsors & Congratulations Door Prize Winners 2018 Pioneer Takeover

I too wish to personally thanks EVERYONE involved in this club, it is great getting to meet and ride with many of you over the past few years. If you couldn't make this event due to timing conflicts but still want to encounter the 280,00 acres of trails here in the TN TWRA, reach out to me, I am very fortunate to live here and literally get on the trails from home, I would be happy to show any members and their family & friends the great scenery and trails this place has to offer and see first hand why it is chosen for our annual club ride.

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Mar 27, 2018
Dalton, GA
www.lifetimetrailmaps.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Thanks for being there and I was able to use tablet on Sat. Taking a bit to get used to didn't come with instructions. How much was it to download onto your own Android devixd?
$150 and dont forget, your tablet had a sticker included that allows you to register in the MEMBERS ONLY section of our website for video tutorials, updates, etc.

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
Daggum fellars I had a hell of a good time. Sitting at the house in my recliner in my drawers wishing I had one more day off. I guess we gotta get back on the working man schedule. Until next time yal take it easy and b careful getting home.

C

Chooglin

I don't know why I haven't gone to one of these takeovers sooner. This group of people are like no other. I finally got to put a face with many of the members hear and many that I didn't get to meet (just so many people there). Maybe if I attend the next 10 Takovers , I will have met everyone.

Thanks to everyone that had anything to do with organizing this event (it must be a huge undertaking)............what a blast me and my family had !

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks so much to everyone that helped make this happen. I met a lot of new folks and wish i could've caught up with more. The trip was a blast! We're all very fortunate to get to attend such a great event at an amazing piece of land.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!