ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I need a day off to kick back and relax after 242.7 miles of fine Tennessee trails with some of the best folks you'll ever meet. I look forward to this every year. I wish I'd gotten to meet more members but there were so many and everyone was enjoying the trails. I did get to put a lot of names with faces which was great. Hats off to @Hondasxs for getting us all together to do this and @Tramguage1 for making sure he didn't lose what few marbles he had left.

tr005

tr005

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2017
Big Rapids, Mi.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What an amazing place to ride. Thanks to all for putting this together. Met some great people along with catching up with some fellow Michiganders @Remington @trigger. The wife and I were talking on the way home that our Michigan trails are probably going to look a little tame now. Also thanks for the door prize.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guys, I want to thank all your wives for making the trip! My wife met up and made friends with so many of your wives or girlfriends or other label. She was hesitant to ride with a bunch of guys, worried it would be a big ol sausage fest. Well, looks like she can't wait to do another group ride. I will be keep my eyes peeled for another group ride within 10-12 hrs of driving.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guys, I want to thank all your wives for making the trip! My wife met up and made friends with so many of your wives or girlfriends or other label. She was hesitant to ride with a bunch of guys, worried it would be a big ol sausage fest. Well, looks like she can't wait to do another group ride. I will be keep my eyes peeled for another group ride within 10-12 hrs of driving.

My wife really enjoyed the ladies as well. She now has a group text going with several of the wives just like I do with several of the other members. This really is a great (online) community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
Had a blast the wife and I cant wait till the next one. Really enjoyed the group we guided. Thanks again to honda sxs and tramgauge and everyone that made it happen and a big thanks to our sponsors .

Reactions: Ragnar406 and sharp
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife really enjoyed the ladies as well. She now has a group text going with several of the wives just like I do with several of the other members. This really is a great (online) community.

Thanks for giving me the stink eye near the waterfall Saturday morning. Didn't get to introduce myself. I parked right in front of your rig.

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
Thanks for giving me the stink eye near the waterfall Saturday morning. Didn't get to introduce myself. I parked right in front of your rig.
Don’t know what stink eye is but your welcome maybe we will meet up next year seen so many rigs and meet lots of new folks really a good time

Reactions: sharp and Ragnar406
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Likely April 19th & 20th 2019 except that would be Easter, might have to push into May?
Once the date is set, we can discuss dates for the 2019 West Coast Takeover. Need to schedule them on different weekends next year to allow folks the option to attend both events. We need to expand our club activities to the western states and the pacific north west area.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don’t know what stink eye is but your welcome maybe we will meet up next year seen so many rigs and meet lots of new folks really a good time
Bomar gave me the stink eye.
If you rode with @Tramguage1 at all this weekend, you rode with my wife and I. I had the vanity Ohio plates on my rig "314neer"

advertisement
BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
If you rode with @Tramguage1 at all this weekend, you rode with my wife and I. I had the vanity Ohio plates on my rig "314neer"
I did see the tag I thought you was talking about in front of mine sorry . I did meet up with Tramguage with my group at water fall off trail 3

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Once the date is set, we can discuss dates for the 2019 West Coast Takeover. Need to schedule them on different weekends next year to allow folks the option to attend both events. We need to expand our club activities to the western states and the pacific north west area.
You're on your own big boy.

Reactions: Tigermark and sharp
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Awesome time, little sleep and tough going back to work today. I greatly appreciate everything about this Takeover. Met some great people got to know some members better and enjoyed the heck of riding.
Gonna have to reel you back in. Them fellas done corrupted you:rolleyes: [HASHTAG]#wildman[/HASHTAG];)

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I surely didn’t mean to give you the stink eye. Don’t recall anything. I had a lot of dirt in my contacts so maybe that was it??? I’m wearing glasses today to let my eyes heal.

Reactions: GlockMeister

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!