Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
These routes may catch your eyes haha
Hey David?/ Ace? Welcome to the club from East Tennessee. Make an introduction post so we can get to know you (NoMo). Don't forget to include pictures of your ride, also what part of the USA are you in.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I just got to Utah yesterday and today was my first ride this fall. I just wanted to give my condolences to all U guyz who have to ride in all them damn trees all the time. :( I'll try to post a pic or two but give me a minit, posting photos from my cell ain't my strong point. ☺️ #oleguy - :cool:

Nevermind, my account has been locked out on the cell phone (where the pictures are) for too many login attempts. Did I ever say that I HATE technology and computers with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns? Well, I have now. :mad:

I only use 2 passwords - S----1 or S----111, neither work?

Last edited:
lowranger

lowranger

Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2020
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X
I just got to Utah yesterday and today was my first ride this fall. I just wanted to give my condolences to all U guyz who have to ride in all them damn trees all the time. :( I'll try to post a pic or two but give me a minit, posting photos from my cell ain't my strong point. ☺️ #oleguy - :cool:

Nevermind, my account has been locked out on the cell phone (where the pictures are) for too many login attempts. Did I ever say that I HATE technology and computers with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns? Well, I have now. :mad:

I only use 2 passwords - S----1 or S----111, neither work?
Have fun. What part of Utah?

Reactions: NTCPrezJB
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Have fun. What part of Utah?
Hiya, Dude, thanks. I'll be in the Green River/Hanksville area until the temps drop and then may head to St. George depending on how soon the weather changes. If I go home, I know I'll be grounded until spring and that always sucks. I have two 11,000' mountain passes to get over to get home, so I have to keep an eye on the roads, always a challenge around Thanksgiving. I've been chased out the last 2 years by hard freeze warnings, something I'm not set up for.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
El Jefe helped me out - :cool:

Lot's of narrow dry creek crossings.
20241011 140515

Nope, no trail here, so I can't get across to get on top of that mesa (below).
20241011 125125

Yeah, I'm not getting across that -
20241011 114539

Nope, no line here -
20241011 114440

There's a trail up there but I can't get to it in the SxS without trailering - :(
20241010 152852

Stopped in the shade for a drink after a long, rough ride through the desert trying to tie two trails together, and made it.
20241010 150137

Early in the ride, steeper than it looks and you can't see the tire size holes I fell in.
20241010 120012

Last edited:
lowranger

lowranger

Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2020
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X
Hiya, Dude, thanks. I'll be in the Green River/Hanksville area until the temps drop and then may head to St. George depending on how soon the weather changes. If I go home, I know I'll be grounded until spring and that always sucks. I have two 11,000' mountain passes to get over to get home, so I have to keep an eye on the roads, always a challenge around Thanksgiving. I've been chased out the last 2 years by hard freeze warnings, something I'm not set up for.
I know how that is. Traveling in a motorhome towing the Talon on a trailer. Don't want to hit snow and ice. I don't want to chain up or have to sit on a pass in the snow.
That country looks pretty fun to ride it. Enjoy!

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I know how that is. Traveling in a motorhome towing the Talon on a trailer. Don't want to hit snow and ice. I don't want to chain up or have to sit on a pass in the snow.
That country looks pretty fun to ride it. Enjoy!
Colorado has a law that if you impede traffic during a snow storm and don't have snow chains, you get a $600 fine, no questions asked. :oops: I really don't want to spend the money on chains but neither do I want a $600 fine. I'm not sure if they can fine me without chains if the road is clear, like mandatory safety equipment; hope not. 😒

Reactions: lowranger
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!