Talon Jackson Racing Turbos Shipping

C

Chrisx1300

Jul 10, 2019
Mesa, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
I noticed Jackson Racing has finally started shipping their preorders for the Turbo kit. Who got one? Anyone plan on getting one? Last I heard price was $5700. I’d love to see more pics and video if any of you got one!

H

HondaTech

We're getting our 1 of 2 this next week, will hearr about the 2nd kit next week. Theyve been working around the clock to get kits together and out.

Reactions: Sheetmetalfab
H

Harding10

Apr 14, 2019
Calif
Ownership

1. Talon R
I ordered one last week. Shockingly 3 days later it was in my garage. After about 7 hours over the weekend I am happy ( very) to report this is the real thing. It is very well done. Great packaging even down to the supplied lock tight. Easy install. I took my time and enjoyed myself during the corona lockdown. Everything fit and made sense. When done I flashed the computer and the car started on the first try. This isn't my first rodeo but it’s the first one where the kit worked right out of the box. I’m happy to report that although my HOA frowns on testing, my long driveway has a nice set of black marks. It seems to work flawlessly. Looking forward to more testing. It’s not cheep but I’ve done cheep and I’m tired of doing someone else’s tuning job.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!