DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
LoL. I used to love doing powerbrake burnouts. 3.22 Posi really lit em up
Unfortunately, they were still in the full time era back then, so nada on burnouts for me. The only thing It burned was gas. I'd love to have that thing back. I always liked that era of dodge trucks. While that era was s*** for performance, some of the coolest 4x4's came from those days.

Coincidentally, my 2nd car was a Rampage. Still one of the best driving things I've ever owned, and handled like a big go cart. Would also hall a Yamaha Blaster in the bed. Only thing was it was an automatic.
Im a professional wrench now, but back in those zit-faced teen years, maintenance wasn't big on my priority list. The tranny seized up in it one day. Wouldn't even roll in neutral. I guess I should have paid more attention to that slight leak it had. And that was the end of that one.

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and ODAMO
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Screenshot 20221007 195353 Chrome

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!