Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I am looking to hire a field service tech in central Mississippi and in Central to north Georgia. Our company will be posting job ads in those local regions but I wanted to check with the Honda family and see if I can pick up another co-worker that likes to ride SXS's. If you can't change oil in your pioneer, you need not apply.

I work for a company called SANOVO technology group. We have an expanding company in the poultry business. I am currently looking to hire two technical guys that could work on poultry vaccination equipment. Google "SANOVO VAX" and you can read more about the company.

It's a demanding job, PM me for specific questions. I will lay out some details below.

1: Employee needs to be proficient in trouble shooting and repair of hydraulics, pneumatics, and electrical. We work with AC and DC.

2: Employee will be on call 24/7 as our customers are using our equipment at all hours of the day.

3: Employee will work alone most of the time and be required to send reports weekly.

4: 50 hours per week is average.

5: international travel can be expected for experienced technicians.

Compensation:

1: $20 per hour give or take several dollars each way based on resume'.

2: time and half for all hours over 40

3: Saturday is time and half

4: Sunday is double time

5: holidays are paid and holiday pay is double time if you're required to work.

6: company provides a full size truck, cell phone, and computer. The company also has a yearly allowance for tools and uniforms.

My guys currently clock in when they leave the house and sometimes they may travel four hours to a customer. They will get paid eight hours just for the round-trip to see the customer. The company pays for all travel expenses like food and hotel expenses.

I prefer someone that has poultry experience but it's definitely not required. I've got 3 guys working for me now and one of them doesn't have a poultry background but is a fantastic technician. If no poultry background, you better be damn handy with a wrench!

PM me any questions. I want to hire very soon as in before the year is over and especially before the end of January.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Sounds like nice jobs you're offering there Joey! Hope you find some takers here. :)

Reactions: joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!