Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey guys! long day yesterday and today....made it home late last night and the "un-packing" from a week in Leota continued today.

Wreck on 127 just before US-10 merges was a toy hauler that was leaving the scene with the bent frame on a flatbed trailer and the top half in 2 roll-off dumpsters! Did not get to see the yard sale, but they were finishing the clean-up when I went by.

Remington - thank you again for hosting this ride😃!!!! You have an awesome place in an awesome location! Also thank you Scoop & Trigger for taking the time to join in on this. It was great meeting you all and the Mrs.'s as well. Great to put faces with site names.

Sorry I had to bail on the cook out, I was really wanting to stick around to swap some more stories with you folks. Hope you enjoyed the bratz and potato salads.

Can't wait to try and do this again!

Here is what pics I took:
View attachment 395313View attachment 395314View attachment 395315View attachment 395316View attachment 395317View attachment 395318View attachment 395319View attachment 395320View attachment 395321
Great pics, @GovtMule would sure look good in an Orange Talon. Nomo.

DogSledder

DogSledder

Intelligent Donkey.
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2023
Syracuse, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I guess I never let you know what was wrong with my truck. Sender unit for the DEF level was bad. Most weekends this month are full but may head north the last weekend of the month. Bladwin, Mancelona, Grayling. anyone want to ride?

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
I'm afraid you guys will need to run with trying another ride. I would not be able to join in for the rest of the year. Only slim possibility would be if you guys wanted to come to Leota on Labor Day week-end.

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!