Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well we all had a great ride today. I believe around 80-90 miles. Got into some rain for a bit but it kept the dust down. Went to Telly’s in Lewiston had a beer and a few snacks before the last run to the cabin a few hrs later and a nice All American cook out that everyone pitched in for.

Special thanks to all that came to ride @MI-Trailblazer @Scoop and @trigger and of corse the lovely wives that were right there with us. Also met @monbecca that lives close to our cabin as well. They couldnt ride, but did stop to say hello. It was a pleasure.

Temps were in the low 70’s sun, clouds and rain but all in all a great ride and some new trails explored with plenty more to be had in this area. Look forward to finding those with these folks.

Rhonda and I enjoyed ourselves and the company at our secluded cabin in the woods. Your always welcome here.
Hopfully another ride like a fall color ride and maybe more will join. Till then, keep your foot on the peddle ;)
IMG 6678

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Well we all had a great ride today. I believe around 80-90 miles. Got into some rain for a bit but it kept the dust down. Went to Telly’s in Lewiston had a beer and a few snacks before the last run to the cabin a few hrs later and a nice All American cook out that everyone pitched in for.

Special thanks to all that came to ride @MI-Trailblazer @Scoop and @trigger and of corse the lovely wives that were right there with us. Also met @monbecca that lives close to our cabin as well. They couldnt ride, but did stop to say hello. It was a pleasure.

Temps were in the low 70’s sun, clouds and rain but all in all a great ride and some new trails explored with plenty more to be had in this area. Look forward to finding those with these folks.

Rhonda and I enjoyed ourselves and the company at our secluded cabin in the woods. Your always welcome here.
Hopfully another ride like a fall color ride and maybe more will join. Till then, keep your foot on the peddle ;)
View attachment 395087
That was a good ride! Thanks to Remmy for the hospitality, food was great. We got soaked at one point but that's the chance you take running a half shield in MI. We've been through it before, worse in fact, and when it's raining that hard the wife and I don't have to say a word, we just look at each other and laugh our asses off. Stopped at Tally's and bought a couple of dry hoodies, good to go. Trails were awesome and the rain kept the dust down. Always good to see and spend time with my buddy Blue too.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
MrsScoop only took a few pics, too busy enjoying the trails:

IMG 0954 IMG 0947
IMG 0949 IMG 0948

One unexpected discovery: I did not realize that @JenElio spent much time here in northern lower Michigan. There was a sign dedicated to his presence:

Screenshot 20230709 084506 Messages

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
MrsScoop only took a few pics, too busy enjoying the trails:

View attachment 395110 View attachment 395111
View attachment 395112 View attachment 395113

One unexpected discovery: I did not realize that @JenElio spent much time here in northern lower Michigan. There was a sign dedicated to his presence:

View attachment 395114
BLAHAHAHA about that sign!
Rudy tells me to stop every time we come up to it :rolleyes: I Have to remind her that its not snowmobile season! Were good not stopping! 🤣

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I wanna know if this clown is on the forums. Saw it on the way home from the ride @Remington's place.

He was traveling 86 MPH like this.

View attachment 395182
Im sorry, but there are some people on here that have that kind of set up. Your a fool to do so! One small mistake and your fuced! Just buy a trailer dumb ass! I dont care how safe they say they are. Fools like that turd @86 mph isnt gonna stand a snowballs chance in hell if he has to make a sudden move know matter what truck you drive!

Hes a Disabled vet too, says on his plate (DV) He should know better.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I wanna know if this clown is on the forums. Saw it on the way home from the ride @Remington's place.

He was traveling 86 MPH like this.

View attachment 395182
Was he on 127 today? There was a real bad accident that shut southbound down and we detoured. 🤔

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yea, but he got off an exit. Could have got back on I guess. Dunno.
Speaking of 127, passed a moron with a Biden 2024 sticker on his truck. Looked like he was from the Home also! I shook my head at him As I passed him with hopes he got a good look at my FJB sticker in my back window! 🤣

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
Hey guys! long day yesterday and today....made it home late last night and the "un-packing" from a week in Leota continued today.

Wreck on 127 just before US-10 merges was a toy hauler that was leaving the scene with the bent frame on a flatbed trailer and the top half in 2 roll-off dumpsters! Did not get to see the yard sale, but they were finishing the clean-up when I went by.

Remington - thank you again for hosting this ride😃!!!! You have an awesome place in an awesome location! Also thank you Scoop & Trigger for taking the time to join in on this. It was great meeting you all and the Mrs.'s as well. Great to put faces with site names.

Sorry I had to bail on the cook out, I was really wanting to stick around to swap some more stories with you folks. Hope you enjoyed the bratz and potato salads.

Can't wait to try and do this again!

Here is what pics I took:
IMG 26061
IMG 26071
IMG 26081
IMG 26091
IMG 26101
IMG 26111
IMG 26141
IMG 26151
IMG 26171

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!