Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
From @MI-Trailblazer

Hey guys-
Back last year Mark and I were doing a conversation off a thread and I threw out the idea of trying to organize a trail ride with the Michigan folks from the site, to be kind of a ride - meet/greet. This idea was because I've hung out on here long enough that I want to attend Take Over, but timing, logistics and LIFE keep getting in the way. Especially life issues for me right now.

My idea is this: the family is headed to our place in Leota - July 1 ~ 10. I will be taking the P500 up for chores and running my boy around on the trails by the cabin. I would like to offer up anyone that would want to - do a ride anywhere in the northern lower that I could trailer to for the day. I also offer if anyone wants to come to Leota and ride as well.

What do you guys think?

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Might be doable. That's only a couple hour drive for us. Depends on the day and such.

Are you NOT going to make it to TO this year?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
From @MI-Trailblazer

Hey guys-
Back last year Mark and I were doing a conversation off a thread and I threw out the idea of trying to organize a trail ride with the Michigan folks from the site, to be kind of a ride - meet/greet. This idea was because I've hung out on here long enough that I want to attend Take Over, but timing, logistics and LIFE keep getting in the way. Especially life issues for me right now.

My idea is this: the family is headed to our place in Leota - July 1 ~ 10. I will be taking the P500 up for chores and running my boy around on the trails by the cabin. I would like to offer up anyone that would want to - do a ride anywhere in the northern lower that I could trailer to for the day. I also offer if anyone wants to come to Leota and ride as well.

What do you guys think?
Too feer for me!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Might be doable. That's only a couple hour drive for us. Depends on the day and such.

Are you NOT going to make it to TO this year?
Sounds like hes not.
He messaged me the info and asked how and where to post it so i did it for him. Copy and paste

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
only 1700 miles +/-
Piece of 🍰 to Drummond.........😬
Screenshot 20230518 185133

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!