Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Have you decided what camp/trail system this will be?
Not yet, im thinking a 1 or 2 day ride. Thinking ill take a couple days off work(Mon.&Fri.) I need to be in the Bella Vista area. I need to spend some time visiting the grandkids.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Not yet, im thinking a 1 or 2 day ride. Thinking ill take a couple days off work(Mon.&Fri.) I need to be in the Bella Vista area. I need to spend some time visiting the grandkids.

Tiger should have an idea of trails and campgrounds in that area. Need to make it at least a 2 day ride to be loading up the toy hauler and driving up there and setting up in a park and all, IMO.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think macks has more challenging areas, but mulberry has more mapped area. We could always work our way over to Byrds if we want some harder obstacles. Mulberry is a lot closer to home so that's nice for me... who is making this decision?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Not sure who's going to make the final call. But I just need to be in the Bella Vista area. It doesn't have to be difficult trails. Just looking for some riding time and enjoying the area. If I have to I will only ride with you guys one day.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I think macks has more challenging areas, but mulberry has more mapped area. We could always work our way over to Byrds if we want some harder obstacles. Mulberry is a lot closer to home so that's nice for me... who is making this decision?

Your our trail leader, make the call. ;) Mulberry close for you to bring the RVjust saying . ;) Finding the trail to Byrds would be fun.

@GlockMeister are you going to come in the roll back? if so, you could pick up my pioneer, and I'll tow my RV down and you can crash in it. ;)

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
How many are there any wifes going? Mine would be going. She and some other wifes had a great time at the Takeover.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I say mulberry. It's closer for @Tramguage1 to get to Bella vista by a couple hours. Also closer for @Plumber32 from Oklahoma by a couple hours. I'll ask the wife about coming.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Tramguage1 the boss lady said she would come. Bring a bathing suit! Those waterfalls and springs will be perfect for a mid trail dip! :)

Ok its on the pack list!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!