GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Your our trail leader, make the call. ;) Mulberry close for you to bring the RVjust saying . ;) Finding the trail to Byrds would be fun.

@GlockMeister are you going to come in the roll back? if so, you could pick up my pioneer, and I'll tow my RV down and you can crash in it. ;)
It cost as much to run my truck and trailer as it does the roll back. So that's probably what I'll be in.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Then i guess its Mulberry

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
advertisement
J

Jshell3

I've floated Buffalo 3 or 4 times. That's a beautiful part of the world. Jasper, Harrison... we used to go to Dogpatch USA.

If I can come, wife and boys will with me. But never fear, we are pretty self sufficient, lol.

The dates are on my calendar, fingers crossed.

IMG 5223

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've floated Buffalo 3 or 4 times. That's a beautiful part of the world. Jasper, Harrison... we used to go to Dogpatch USA.

If I can come, wife and boys will with me. But never fear, we are pretty self sufficient, lol.

The dates are on my calendar, fingers crossed.

View attachment 42808
I'm about 6 hours away to. I live in a geographical anomaly....I'm 5-6 hrs from everything:D

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
So what kind of riding are we talking here? I haven't chimed in but I'm not making the trip for some dirt road trails. I love campfire fun but I can't justify 8hrs for lame a$$ riding. Yep that was my inner @JTW coming out Lol.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!