Multi July N.W.Arkansas ride

J

Jshell3

Ok guys, the government is jerking him around on a hard date for his departure. ( Im not waiting on the government) So arriving on the 14th and departing on the 16th is good for us.
Do you guys have a problem with my buddy and his wife joining us? He was at the Takeover with his PoPo, They are great people and close riding friends.
I will start looking at booking a cabin.
Booked.
Star Cabin 1

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looking at the site theres no cabins avalible. Im i seeing that correct?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That sucks. Guess well figure something else oit

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dang they had quite a few last night... wonder if there is an event that weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did not look last night but I have been noticing that place books up pretty far in advance - for the cabins anyway.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement
J

JTW

That sucks. Guess well figure something else oit

I assumed it was us... they were all pretty much open last night. Now they're booked. I figure some of them were booked by questionable attendees as you're not charged until check in... and you can cancel up until 15 days in advance.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I assumed it was us... they were all pretty much open last night. Now they're booked. I figure some of them were booked by questionable attendees as you're not charged until check in... and you can cancel up until 15 days in advance.

Yea last time I looked there were a lot of options... this place does a lot of events though so if someone announced an event it will sell out really fast. Need to get our camper spots booked asap. I have to call to do it unfortunately.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yea last time I looked there were a lot of options... this place does a lot of events though so if someone announced an event it will sell out really fast. Need to get our camper spots booked asap. I have to call to do it unfortunately.

Guedd ill book camoer spot, and at least ill have something on property

Reactions: JTW
J

Jshell3

Really?
i didn't notice that.

J

Jshell3

Ah... didn't know.
IMG 5225

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yup.. so there's a distinct chance cabins will open up closer to time. I would call in and request to be put on a list for availability!!
I am still going even if I am in a tent, wife might be sitting it out lol. But I will be there. july does get hot in AR but sometime we get lucky.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just called expecting an answering machine and a nice lady answered the phone. I have held campsite 15,16,17 right now for us. You just need to tell her that your campsite is held under Nick Bomar. She also said she is still showing 2 cabins available, but they are in the process of transitioning into a new system that is fully online and it's possible they are already reserved online. It's worth a shot to call them and speak with them and at least get on the waiting list. She said a guy names steve called and reserved 4-5 cabins yesterday. Thats not with us is it? @Tigermark make sure you call tomorrow and get that campsite. She is only going to hold them for 2 days if no one calls and reserves them.

Screen Shot 2017 05 06 at 85143 PM

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I just called expecting an answering machine and a nice lady answered the phone. I have held campsite 15,16,17 right now for us. You just need to tell her that your campsite is held under Nick Bomar. She also said she is still showing 2 cabins available, but they are in the process of transitioning into a new system that is fully online and it's possible they are already reserved online. It's worth a shot to call them and speak with them and at least get on the waiting list. She said a guy names steve called and reserved 4-5 cabins yesterday. Thats not with us is it? @Tigermark make sure you call tomorrow and get that campsite. She is only going to hold them for 2 days if no one calls and reserves them.

View attachment 42848
I'll call in morning! Thanks buddy!

advertisement