Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If my math is correct and everybody shows up
Upload 2017 6 15 9 10 33

We have 38 people in 17 SxS's and Peaches - I am just assuming Peaches is coming.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
If i remimber correctly, this count is pretty close to the 2016 Takeover numbers!
I for 1 really appreciate the members participation!!!

advertisement
pmward

pmward

Jul 28, 2016
Galena, Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Start at page one..
Hey, JTW, I did start at page one. Ran out of time to keep reading. Add me and wife Debbie and possibly two guests. We will show up Friday, staying off site. Looking forward to Saturday ride, and maybe Friday ride too if that's happening. By the way, how did you cut holes for your aux battery strap?

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
1. nbomar and wife. RV site 15. + 2 in a Polaris
2. Tramguage1 & the boss and Captin Jack and his RZR Star Cabin 1
3. JTW and wife maybe 2 kids - Annie's cabin
4. Jshell3, Wife, & 2 Boys
5. GlockMeister & wife
6. Ragnar406 & possibly wife and son.
7. Tigermark, wife, and son.
8. Montecresto and Sacajawea
9. my99svt and wife, or girlfriend, or oneof@nbomar's TPG's! Spot 25
10. Kilo and himself
11. jrplaza2008, wife and two kidos!! RV site #18
12. Smitty335
13. Dp5hunter
14. WhiteLightning and wife + 2 friends in RZR.
15. DerekC and family
16. Pmward and wife + possible 2 guests

J

JTW

Hey, JTW, I did start at page one. Ran out of time to keep reading. Add me and wife Debbie and possibly two guests. We will show up Friday, staying off site. Looking forward to Saturday ride, and maybe Friday ride too if that's happening. By the way, how did you cut holes for your aux battery strap?
Lol.. and you didn't keep reading?

I'll have kiddos with me as well... so we won't get too crazy. We'll be there thrusday afternoon. So anytime after that were down to ride.

I only cut one hole for my battery strap and I used a dremmel tool. The strap wraps around both metal cross braces toward front and back of the 2nd batter hole. On the back side it simply goes over the battery and between where the plastic ends and rubber splash guard. I ran it completely under the battery hole and up on the radiator side of the forward metal cross member on the front side of the battery. If you look at the battery hole you can see the little 2 inch shelf where that cross member is under the plastic. I dremmeled a slit for my strap right in that bend so the strap loops over both metal cross members. Also, I used a cam buckle strap to hold the battery. It works better than the battery straps you get from Walmart.

pmward

pmward

Jul 28, 2016
Galena, Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol.. and you didn't keep reading?

I'll have kiddos with me as well... so we won't get too crazy. We'll be there thrusday afternoon. So anytime after that were down to ride.

I only cut one hole for my battery strap and I used a dremmel tool. The strap wraps around both metal cross braces toward front and back of the 2nd batter hole. On the back side it simply goes over the battery and between where the plastic ends and rubber splash guard. I ran it completely under the battery hole and up on the radiator side of the forward metal cross member on the front side of the battery. If you look at the battery hole you can see the little 2 inch shelf where that cross member is under the plastic. I dremmeled a slit for my strap right in that bend so the strap loops over both metal cross members. Also, I used a cam buckle strap to hold the battery. It works better than the battery straps you get from Walmart.
Thank you.

Reactions: sharp and JTW
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am updating

I have @YardDog down too to show up - granted all my info may not be accurate but willing to accept corrections

Upload 2017 6 15 14 41 42

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I am updating

I have @YardDog down too to show up - granted all my info may not be accurate but willing to accept corrections

View attachment 46384
Thank you for stepping up and taking a leadership role in this adventure! You also @GlockMeister !

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you for stepping up and taking a leadership role in this adventure! You also @GlockMeister !
I am not sure I like your tone - I merely was getting a count of people and SXS's and adding arrival times so that we might see how big this party will get.... since I did it for my self I thought I would share

advertisement