Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
After a brief discussion with him and @ohanacreek following reported posts today the the following actions will be taken.

Any posts off topic from the original post topic may be deleted, any posts containing Racial, Sexual, Cussing, Religion, or Political content will likely be taken down immediately. As much as everyone likes to have a little fun on here some things have gotten too far off track and some individuals have been unable to discern a serious topic from a general shenanigans topic which should ALWAYS be in the off topic, or members only sections only. We need everyone assistance to make this a welcoming and respectable forum for all those lurking and looking from the public eye. We appreciate everyone's cooperation and assistance so more personal and serious action doesn't become necessary. Thanks to all the members who help keep this forum going in the right direction.

Sinerely,
JACKAL
Oh I see, well I suppose banning content is easier than holding order. As to NA Busch, it's the best non alcoholic beer I've had.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, for my first controversial post ever, I am deplorable, irredeemable, and cling to guns and religion. This will probably be nuked before anyone reads it.
@pmward - You looking like your only about a hour and a half from us in Northwest AR - where do you ride mostly?

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Tasty non-alcohol beer.
Can you use the word "tasty" and "non-alcoholic" beer in the same sentence?

Perhaps this should be banned from the forum because it's against my religion to drink non-alcoholic beer.

By the way: add me to the Coor's crowd. I want to gulp my beer like water. Ya'll can sip that fancy crap all night.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Can you use the word "tasty" and "non-alcoholic" beer in the same sentence?

Perhaps this should be banned from the forum because it's against my religion to drink non-alcoholic beer.

By the way: add me to the Coor's crowd. I want to gulp my beer like water. Ya'll can sip that fancy crap all night.
I was just giving @drfubar a hard timeo_O. Im with your in the Coors Light crowd!

Reactions: drfubar
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will bring some "real" beer with me to this ride. Once we are done riding for the night, I'd be glad to toast you fellas and have a beer or two.

With that being said I've been following some of the local riding groups and the word on the street is all the tickets being issued seem to involve someone with alcohol. If you don't have alcohol then the rangers and friendly and advise you of where to go. If you have alcohol you get a ticket for the alcohol and a ticket for illegal trail. I would advise you not to bring it into the national forest unless you are ok with the tickets. I'll probably be rocking my NA BUSCH and ride on. It's says "non alcoholic" right there on the can. So I can't get a open container ticket without any alcohol. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. All do you are grown and can make your decision on what you consider to be the best choice for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will bring some "real" beer with me to this ride. Once we are done riding for the night, I'd be glad to toast you fellas and have a beer or two.

With that being said I've been following some of the local riding groups and the word on the street is all the tickets being issued seem to involve someone with alcohol. If you don't have alcohol then the rangers and friendly and advise you of where to go. If you have alcohol you get a ticket for the alcohol and a ticket for illegal trail. I would advise you not to bring it into the national forest unless you are ok with the tickets. I'll probably be rocking my NA BUSCH and ride on. It's says "non alcoholic" right there on the can. So I can't get a open container ticket without any alcohol. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. All do you are grown and can make your decision on what you consider to be the best choice for you.

I'm not cool with getting tickets so I imagine I can curb my alcohol addiction until evening after the ride. Gonna be dam hot anyway.. need to hydrate with water;)

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV

So its ok at the places we will meetup in the evenings, Just not in your vehicle. Correct?

Its already hot here!
20170622 163035

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So its ok at the places we will meetup in the evenings, Just not in your vehicle. Correct?

Its already hot here!View attachment 47135

Yes. They told another guy I know they were all for enjoying some cold beverages by the fire once the driving was done. Again, this is second hand information but it makes much more sense than what I've been hearing.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
We have unsolved crimes all over this county, but law enforcement has the resources to mess with people out on the trail in the woods having a good time. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well, for my first controversial post ever, I am deplorable, irredeemable, and cling to guns and religion. This will probably be nuked before anyone reads it.
You're safe, that usually only happens to expressions of liberal ideology. ;)

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We have unsolved crimes all over this county, but law enforcement has the resources to mess with people out on the trail in the woods having a good time. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Well Mr. cresto, if we had people that would follow the rules no matter how trivial they wouldn't have to mess with people out on the trail in the woods having a good time.;)

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

It's the game wardens and forest service. It's not hunting season so they need something to do. I guess this is real crime to them. I'm not sure how many bad crashes there are out there that involve alcohol but with the speed some drive I would suspect it's high.

advertisement