GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lintball? Sounds like something @GlockMeister would call me. Is he involved in this? I'm taking my Pioneer and go home... Actually, I'm heading for work.. You girls place nice without me.
Noooo...I'm the nice guy here;)

Reactions: drfubar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well Mr. cresto, if we had people that would follow the rules no matter how trivial they wouldn't have to mess with people out on the trail in the woods having a good time.;)
Hey, I'm all for personal responsibility. The problem isn't just the few jerks out there screwing up and perhaps recklessly endangering others, getting a ticket. It's even the responsible rider. I mostly ride where there is no law enforcement and I've yet to see a problem with it.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It's the game wardens and forest service. It's not hunting season so they need something to do. I guess this is real crime to them. I'm not sure how many bad crashes there are out there that involve alcohol but with the speed some drive I would suspect it's high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If somebody is abusing alcohol and not in control, ticket/arrest them. Problem solved. And there is a big poaching problem, and there's people illegally harvesting firewood and moss rocks from the NF.

Forest crime: Thieves steal plants, moss, fungi, damage environment

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Ohhhhhhh, as it should be...o_O;)
Yes, everyone has an opinion. But that dismisses the fact that expressions of right wing ideology never was edited or deleted. Some folks are just intimidated by opposing views. Btw, are you even joining us on this ride Doc?

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes, everyone has an opinion. But that dismisses the fact that expressions of right wing ideology never was edited or deleted. Some folks are just intimidated by opposing views. Btw, are you even joining us on this ride Doc?
@drfubar is scared to ride with us. Afraid he'll wear the armor all of his tires. And he doesn't like having to reapply. :D

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
@drfubar is scared to ride with us. Afraid he'll wear the armor all of his tires. And he doesn't like having to reapply. :D
Lol, that's funny. Let's wait for his funny sarcastic reply to that.

Reactions: GlockMeister
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It's the game wardens and forest service. It's not hunting season so they need something to do. I guess this is real crime to them. I'm not sure how many bad crashes there are out there that involve alcohol but with the speed some drive I would suspect it's high.

Also, either you commented in this thread or perhaps it was in conversation with you one time, that this is a revenue maker. It has nothing to do with rules or the game wardens interest in your well being. You can set at the corner in a trail and trains of UTV's will come by and you can stop them and walk down the row out of 25 UTV's and write 8-10 tickets because people enjoy drinking beer and riding. In 30 minutes time you just wrote $2,000.00 in revenue.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
No. I just armoralled my tires.

Sent from my SAMSUNG 7 Active using Tapatalk

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey, I'm all for personal responsibility. The problem isn't just the few jerks out there screwing up and perhaps recklessly endangering others, getting a ticket. It's even the responsible rider. I mostly ride where there is no law enforcement and I've yet to see a problem with it.
Ya got to get off the tar roads once in a while

Sent from my SAMSUNG 7 Active using Tapatalk

DerekC

DerekC

May 19, 2017
Little Rock, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do they still give tickets if people with you are drinking but not the driver?

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Also, either you commented in this thread or perhaps it was in conversation with you one time, that this is a revenue maker. It has nothing to do with rules or the game wardens interest in your well being. You can set at the corner in a trail and trains of UTV's will come by and you can stop them and walk down the row out of 25 UTV's and write 8-10 tickets because people enjoy drinking beer and riding. In 30 minutes time you just wrote $2,000.00 in revenue.

I do think it's revenue generating like every speeding ticket and the like. There was also a lot of information flying around that didn't make sense before. Do what you want monte. I'm not saying you can't. I don't drink and ride. That's my choice.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do they still give tickets if people with you are drinking but not the driver?

I don't know the answer to that.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I do think it's revenue generating like every speeding ticket and the like. There was also a lot of information flying around that didn't make sense before. Do what you want monte. I'm not saying you can't. I don't drink and ride. That's my choice.

I have heard about it once - lady was a passenger and got an open container ticket - be smart keep it covered up -

advertisement