RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Awesome. Tent or RV?
Oh my, that's a good question. I doubt we will have a new toy hauler anytime soon, so I guess it will be a tent. But if I can talk a friend into coming with us, I could get him to pull my flatbed trailer with two machines and I could bring my 5th wheel. We will have to see.

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Since I had to fly out as soon as I got back home I didn't get to wash mine. I got a text from @nbomar with pics of how clean his was. I sent them to my wife telling her how Misty cleaned his.
After my wife called her an overachiever I got these pics a couple hours later.

IMG 7254
IMG 7253

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Tigermark Please tell whoever you got the seat insulation from that I said thank you! I put it in place tonight before the ride. The underhood snorkle is tomorrow's project.

View attachment 49383
I was the one that gave you the insulation and snorkel...youre more than welcome..was nice to meet you and your wife.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I want to thank all that attended the Mulberry ride. It has brought old and new members together. You guys are planning on getting together to ride and enjoy these great machines. That is what this fourm is all about to me.
Keep up the rides and posting pictures!
Thanks again for attending, Tramguage1

advertisement
WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Look at bear Creek cycle trail. No max width on this one. I believe there are several bear Creek trails I know one in Colorado

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I would never argue with someone named White Lightening, but check out this link:
Bear Creek Cycle Trail
I see that. I guess no one goes by that rule. There is always big rangers. razers and Honda 1000s on the trail. I'll make a few phone calls to be sure of the rule

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!