drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You need to go back a couple pages for the joke on the banker. Don’t get your old panties in a bunch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be new boxer-briefs, (Wife just bought me some new ones), but they are bunching a little.:(

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Oh h#&? No not just the socks.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Well crap, I couldn't wear my bunched up boxer-briefs cause I don't have any in Red White and Blue! Maybe I can find some on Amazon if I win the socks... If I don't I won't have to worry about it.;)

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That would be new boxer-briefs, (Wife just bought me some new ones), but they are bunching a little.:(

I’ve always been a cheap 3 pack of boxers kind of guy. My wife bought a pair of saxx boxer briefs the other day and they are awesome. Best pair I’ve ever worn. They are freakin $20+ a pair though... not sure I can do it.

Reactions: RingMaster
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Ok I talked to a ranger at daisy st park. He said there is not a 50 inch rule. Any sxs is legal

Can you get that in writing and make copies so that each of us can carry it in the glove box of our rides? :D:D:D

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Can you get that in writing and make copies so that each of us can carry it in the glove box of our rides? :D:D:D
@Montecresto just screenshot it and show them.. your banker friend called the office and the ranger said it's good for all sxs.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I still need to borrow the wrench for mine please!

So.........you doing the Bear Creek ride end of September, or not?

Reactions: Dp5hunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!