Multi July N.W.Arkansas ride

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
I think I found it, it's unhealthy to get to hot, air moment across sweaty skin cools the body, more exposed skin the more cooling effect, one can expect. American Medical book, 1958. HA!

you don't even have to look in a medical book I can confirm your theory and write you a doctors note.

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Great to meet you too... if you notice in my picture from today, I grabbed all that wood and loaded it up to take with me. I’m going to get a splitting maul and will be burning it soon! Thanks bud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You showed me new trails and that my Pioneer could do more than I thought. I showed you how to use a splitting maul. I think I got the better end of the deal. Glad that wood didn't go to waste.

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
There was about 5 of us that started up through there and we turned around and went back out to the pipeline
If we are talking about the same trail, myself and @Tigermark was at the end. I sure was glad when he hollered, "Turn around when ya can, this ain't the right trail". Good times for sure, and a lesson learned. Don't let @Smitty335 lead lmao.

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
If we are talking about the same trail, myself and @Tigermark was at the end. I sure was glad when he hollered, "Turn around when ya can, this ain't the right trail". Good times for sure, and a lesson learned. Don't let @Smitty335 lead lmao.

Actually I might have been the one leading thru that trail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
"I'm good, I'm following Smitty"

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!