monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
Is the floor of the dump bed lower than the old P500 rack by a few inches?

M

Mortdog

May 19, 2019
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
Honda sure is tight lipped on their claim of a redesigned suspension. I wish someone would chime in with a p520 how it rides. I put down $500 to get on the list. The dealer said if I don’t like the ride. I don’t have to take delivery.

Reactions: monaco
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Honda sure is tight lipped on their claim of a redesigned suspension. I wish someone would chime in with a p520 how it rides. I put down $500 to get on the list. The dealer said if I don’t like the ride. I don’t have to take delivery.
Get it in writing.

M

Mortdog

May 19, 2019
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
It’s going to be a matter of driving behind the dealership. The trail is right behind them. Not testing it for a week then bringing it back.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It’s going to be a matter of driving behind the dealership. The trail is right behind them. Not testing it for a week then bringing it back.
It is what it is, load it up and take to the trails and never look back, unless your wife falls out!

A

azabaw23

Jan 27, 2021
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 500
where do you get those wheels and tires? from the dealer?
what happens to the originals?

thanks
AZ

Aerolite

Aerolite

Jan 10, 2021
Oxford Mills ON
Ownership

1. 500
I've had mine for just over two weeks now and did one ride that was 70km long. Mostly tight snow covered trails in the woods. I have nothing to compare it too, but I thought the ride was ok. Suspension is on second softest setting. It handled some good whoop sections quite well. I did hit one big compression that bottomed out the front. I am going to start playing around with different settings soon. I just put 27"tires on it yesterday and went for a short ride, it was a better ride for sure.

Bobark3

Bobark3

Nov 24, 2020
Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
My new 520 rides great, was kinda worried about it due comments about 500’s riding rough. Wife even thought the ride was ok!

M

Mortdog

May 19, 2019
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks bobark3 , have you ever driven a p500? I’m curious to hear if anyone noticed a difference in the ride quality. Just trying to get all the feedback I can. Before the one I put a deposit down on gets here. Also, are you happy with the stock tire traction? I’d just assume stick with the stock tire setup if it does ok.

Aerolite

Aerolite

Jan 10, 2021
Oxford Mills ON
Ownership

1. 500
I've been quite happy with the ride quality of my P52 but I have nothing to compare it too. Have ridden so far on snow covered tight woods trails and whooped out snow covered sandy areas. Stock tires worked just fine in these conditions and for plowing snow.

Reactions: Mortdog

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!