L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
Really happy with the Denali snow blade. Thanks Hondasxs for helping me get the right parts.

Upload 2019 10 7 21 18 46

As I put it together, I found some great features.

Upload 2019 10 7 21 18 57

For anyone who might follow at a later time, Instructions of each part's assembly is easy enough but I changed the sequence of events as it made sense to me and for my situation.

(I am just a few weeks past surgery and still not supposed to be lifting over 25 lbs. so I had to get a little creative but still got it assembled in less than 5 hours or 10 beers, however you measure time :))

Sorry I don't know all the proper names of each part I just numbered it in sequence.
FYI- I kept a semi- gloss black rattle can handy and
kept touching up nicks from shipping or me as I assembled it.

1.5 Installed the frame bracket with floor jack holding it up against the frame
2.5 Floor jack held the push tube bracket up until I had it bolted to frame bracket 1.5
3. added winch kit so I could lift and lower the partial assembly. (got me off the concrete and on a chair)
4. added pivot plate
5. removed cardboard and Styrofoam from top and back of snow blade box. slid into position.
5. lowered partial assembly with winch to align primary bolt holes. Added bolts and lifted
the snow blade.
Upload 2019 10 7 21 19 15

After that, just followed the instructions for the wear blade, springs and bolted on the markers.
All much easier with it up in the air and not down on the floor on my knees. (Yes, I am that lazy)

Last edited:
Reactions: ehart814
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Did you remove all your attachments?
There nowhere to be found, even on my side on the server.

S

SlowPony46

Jul 26, 2019
IL
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Is that the base model plow or the upgraded one?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Looks great.
When do you expect snow?
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!